" Disappointment . "

So, everything was kinda back to normal. Spark, Wassiam, and Anthony was locked up. Me and Chres are better than ever, the case is closed, Tori funeral passed, Jacob and Paris are doing good, but Craig is still unresponsive.

---------------------------------

I laid in Chresanto ' s bed , laying my head on his chest .

He whispered my name . " YN . "

I looked up at him , " Yas ? "

" School . "

I signed and got up , he did his hygene and put on some cargos , red muscle shirt, and his red Jordans . After he was finish , he drove me home to get ready .

I unlocked the front door , my mom was laid out on the floor with a wine bottle in her hand .

" She's been drinking alot since you were gone . " Chres whispered .

I felt tears fall down my cheek, she promised she stopped years ago. Man fuck her! I walked over her body towards the stairs. Chres stayed downstairs with my mom, i guess to wake her up. I am so pissed at her, she really hurt me. I can't deal with her anymore. I have to find my own place. I grabbed my 3 luggages and packed. I'm leaving after school. Anyway, i did my hygiene and put on my PINK sweater, jeans, and moccasin boots. I put my hair in a neat ponytail. My black hair color was coming back so my roots were black and my ends were blue, but it was cute. I walked back downstairs, my mom was tucked in on the couch and Chresanto was washing out a cup.

Chresanto ; You ready doll?

I shook my head yes. We walked back to his car and drove to school.

- School -

Chresanto

YN has been quiet since we left.her house, she must be upset about something . She isn't talking to anyone. Me, Jacob, or Rayan. Oh well, i cant sweat it.

- Lunch -

Yn

I grabbed my tray of food and sat by Chres. Everyone was surronding the table laughing.

" What? " I asked.

" Nothing. " Jacob explained. " Just thinking of the memories with Craig. "

" Oh. " I whispered. " I miss Craig. "

I felt a tear streak down my face. Chres rubbed my back, " After school and before work we'll go see him okay? "

I shook my head yes. We ate our food and talked. I just couldnt get my mind off of Craig and my mom.

- Hospital -

We went through the double doors and went to the main desk.

" Hi were checking up on Craig Crippen. " Chres told the lady.

She searched his name, " Good news ... he's not in ICU anymore, the doctor caught his first breath since the incident . He's in room 345. "

Craig is okay? Yes! We walked to his room. His mom and his little brother was inside . I smiled

" Hi Mrs. Amour, Hey Jovante. " I said .

They looked back, they looked at me wierd. They must not recognize me.

" It's Smoke, from the projects. " I explained.

They both gasped .

" Damn Smoke you got thick and sexy. " Jovante said biting his lip.

" Aye. " Chres pulled me close to him, " She's mine Jojo. "

We laughed.

" Wow Smoke you got big and beautiful. " Mrs Amour said smiling.

" Thanks guys, but i changed. I perfer being called YN now. " I explained.

Mrs. Amour gasped, " Wow Yn really? I thought you forever gonna be 'Smoke' ! "

I shook my head no.

" So Yn. " Jovante said changing the subject . " How about that number ... for family purposes. "

Chres laughed, " Think you slick nigga? "

- Home -

I unlocked the front door. My mom was sleeping on the stairs with a vodka bottle in her hand, i cant believe her. I have to get out this house. I walked over her body and grabbed my bags in my room. The room was empty. I had everything. I walked back downstairs and stared at my mom, i stood over her drunk body and slapped the shit out of her. She jumped up.

I felt a couple tears scroll down my face.

Mom - YN? Baby I missed you!

Me - I don't wanna hear it .

Mom - What do you mean?

Me - Im leaving this house, you lied to me!

Mom - Lied about what blueberry?

I felt tears streak my face.

Me - You were drinking! Your even drunk now! Mom how could you? After all we've been through?

She signed laid her head on the stairs.

My voice cracked.

Me - Mom ?

She ignored me. Fuck her, fuck this, fuck it. I'm leaving.

--------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's a short chapter and I know it's boring😔but only reason it's like this is because next chapter is going to be the prom chapter😁 ! Excited much? It's gonna be dope, and I'm not going to lie. It might take a couple days for me to publish because I'm going to be editing it to make it perfect☺ . I know you love me❤ but vote and comment !