New Flame

Dat boy Lik & Miss Storie Baybeh in the MM 💦💦💦

This will be a continuation from the previous chapter. Happy reading 🤗

Minnie

"Minnie" was the last thing  I heard as I walked backstage in preparation to go gather my things from my seat in the audience. I knew that voice from anywhere, that was my diary, the Marley to my Mike, my Storie. I looked up slowly as we had a staring contest for what felt like forever.  I hadn't spoken to her in almost a month, the longest I'd ever gone without uttering a word to the person who knew everything  about me down to my ovulation date. She would be going when I was coming most of the time and neither of us bothered to say anything to one another. And now today she stands before me dressed in her finest for the hosting of the Spring talent show after my potential boyfriend just performed & brung me on the stage. Awkward. My mouth was dry as we waited to see who would initiate the breakthrough.

"Uh, hey Rie" I pushed out, she walked up to me with her hand out like she was going to slap me but she just gently brushed against my new hair.

" You let somebody else cut in your head? She incredulously tilted her head to the side wondering when Id gotten so adventurous.

" No, you know I'm picky when it come to my hair. I did it myself, I wanted to dye it but my hairdresser kinda not speaking to me at the moment." I put my head down ready to walk away & be done with this uncomfortable conversation. She walked away and I turned to do the same.

" If ain't blonde, I ain't doing it" she turned and smiled at me in a challenge & just like that I had my Storie back.

"I suppose I can go lighter for the Spring" I added.

" Oh bitch if I'm doing it you ain't got a choice, who dis?" she snapped back and looked to my right side nodding toward Nick who held my waist the entire time.

"This is -" he cut me off mid sentence and stepped in front of me to introduce himself.

"Nichole Branson, my friends call me Nick, nice to meet the famous Storie Chanel I've heard nothing but great things about you. You're  shorter than you look on tv" he chuckled while holding out his hand for her to shake. She looked down at it & frowned up her face in disgust. I sighed, I get that she's over protective of me but don't be a bitch about it.

"I'm from Chicago my nigga. Neva dap me with yo left hand" she laughed and dapped her right to his as they shared a laugh, I joined them and shook my head releasing a breath I didn't realize I was holding.

" Bitch got all her titties out and heels high as the ceiling, still hood as fuck" I said chuckling.