Chapter 7

(Marcel/Harry's Pov)

To say I was scared would be an understatement.

In all honesty, I was ready to jump off of a cliff.

I was about to let my bipolar school enemy who outside of school was really nice into my one safe places.

My home.

What if he were to find out about my secret?

I couldn't risk that.

I asked Maria to not bring up Marcel whilst I hid all evidence of him in my secret room, although I left out the part that he was my bully. If she knew she would flip out on Louis in seconds.

After pacing the room multiple times whilst Maria gave me questioning looks from the kitchen, the doorbell finally rang. My eyes grew wide in a slight panic but I was quick to regain myself. I opened the door to reveal a shocked Louis whose jaw hung to the ground.

'You could of told me you live in a mansion.' He gawped and I chuckled slightly, scratching the back of my neck.

'Uh yeah, sorry about that.' I mumbled. I then stepped to the side, allowing him to come in. He continued to scan the room in amazement before his eyes landed on Maria who had just walked in. 

'Oh just in time for dinner.' She smiled, flinging a tea towel over her shoulder.

'Uh Maria, this is Louis. Louis this is Maria.' I introduced. Louis smiled sheepishly and waved a small hi towards her.

'Nice to meet you Louis, I hope you like pizza because there are about four different ones waiting in the kitchen.' She replied and Louis nodded before we headed towards the food. I mouthed a small thank you to Maria for being kind because I knew she could be sassy when she wanted to be.

We quickly finished our pizza and then I gave Louis a quick, small tour of the house before directing him to the cinema room.

'You have a cinema room in your house?' He questioned with a gasp. I nodded and added 'And a den room, games room and indoor pool.'.

He stood frozen in shock and I couldn't help but laugh at his childishness.

'Do you think you could adopt me?' He joked and I laughed along with him but I also cringed at the word 'adopt'.

'So what movie do you want to watched?' I asked Louis as he clambered onto the giant, multicoloured sofa bed.

'Anything Disney!' He cheered with a toothy grin.

Boy, this is not the same kid from school, not even close. I raised my eyebrows at his suggestion giving him a 'seriously?' look.

'What? I have four younger sisters, I am a child at heart!' He argued.

We ended up watching finding Nemo which Louis was happy about. Very happy about. I joined him on the sofa, leaving a good distance between us so as to not make it awkward between us, however during the movie we somehow ended up closer together and by the end of the film, Louis' head was resting on my lap. My arm was loosely thrown over his stomach whilst my other hand played subconsciously with his hair.

What am I doing? I hate this boy...well at least the school version of him. This version of Louis, I'm not sure. I'm not complaining about this position, it feels comfortable and I like...what am I saying?!

I do not have feelings for Louis. At all. I can't have feelings for him.

After watching Lion King and Bambi as well, we were left surrounded by bags of popcorn, sweets and crisps, and things were no longer the slightest bit awkward between us. During our fourth movie however, we both got a bit bored and started talking through it.