Swagger Part 1

Can Someone please explain what the vote button is for...im new to this site and dont really understnd it...please & thank...anyways i hope you enjoy the story, i will try and upload as fast as i can...please coment!!!

Swagger 'Oh so Guttah Part 1

He was just that nigga the one you couldn't stop yourself from drooling over.Nigga was so slick he had your mother feening for him. His swagger was that Guttah. He didn't have to floss his stacks because everyone knew already Tremaine Neverson was breaking bread big time. You know him just the nigga who sat on the corner you and your girls just stayed gossiping over his trifling sexy ass. But you could have sworn up on all the damn stars in the universe you wouldn't fuck with his ass. Please he was Guttah the type to make you wet just by looking in your direction. He had all the ladies just praying to get their session. And when he did finally break your ass off you got dick whipped. But we all know the law of the land no man like that would ever settle down with just one breezy. He had to have them all. But what about the good girl? You know you always got that one chick in your neighbourhood she pretty but act like she God's gift to mankind. Like she could ever amount to anything better than the hood. Her smart ass always got her head in the books, Straight A's and all state track stars. Her mother and Father drag her to church every Sunday .She looked down on all your friends because they got knocked up before they were 17. But of course she isn't important because she acted like she was too good for any body, her rude ass. All that mattered in your days was just staring at Tremaine his sexy ass. Yeah Trey had that swagger .The swagger that was Oh so Guttah. Uhh for those of you who don't know nothing about the hood or can't relate and think your ass is too good cause you live in the suburbs and shit be 'ware you never met a man whore this irresistible... you know why because like I said his swagger just oh so guttah . From his deep brown eyes to the way he grabbed his dick to emphasize his manhood. The way that one word 'shawty' rolled off his tongue sending your mind in another realm. To his beautiful full lips that begged for your attention. The way his braids were always kept in perfect condition no hair out of place. Can you imagine a sculpted body so fine that you were even afraid to touch it? The way he licked his lips when he was beginning to start a new sentence. Or the simple ways in which he rubbed his hands together to emphasize his point or got his message across. The way his wife beater just always seems to stay in place over his boxers that was the keeper of his magic wand. Those perfect set of teeth that were always keeping his mouth slightly open for conversation. And just and just his face. Omy gosh yawls just don't understand how much of fucking man this nigga was. Who am I talking about? Apparently yawl wasn't a Brookstone resident. Because if were you would have known about him. Tremaine Neverson just his name was perfect. I often doodled hearts wishing that I was getting a taste of that dick but I knew it would never happen. You see I was just too good for him. I was the girl that thought I could amount to anything better than the hood. Tashell- Monte Brooks. Work with me people all of us couldn't choose our names. I slammed my window shut I was a damn stalker for the nigga .He just had it. You know I always thought that I would have never fallen for his charms but I was curious. I mean it was okay to be curious at times right? No one ever got hurt because of a little curiosity did they? I lay back in my twin size bed and wondered how it felt to have him inside of me. I was a virgin but if I ever got the chance with him I would have fucked him something fierce believe that. I often heard through the grape vine or ease dropping about how he could lay the pipe and shit i wanted him to lay it on me. Though I would never admit it to anyone I had a thing for Trey he was just that damn sexy man .I couldn't even deny it.

I rolled off my bed and fell to the floor slamming my hands on the carpet. I wanted him damn it!

"Tashell I know your ass isn't up in my house throwing another fit '' my mother called out from the other side of the door. I hissed my teeth stupid bitch. Though I loved her with all my heart she had the tendency to be annoying at times .And this one was no different.