There's something In the woods, and she bites

Ok so I'd really like you to tell me what you think I don't normally write werewolf style but I thought I'd give it a go and I'd really appreciate you telling me what you think. Hope you like it :) 

I kicked my motorbike into first as I pulled away from the school leaving my teacher behind in a cloud of smoke. I turned around to look at him and saw that despite being covered in dust he was still waving my report card around and was now turning a fantastic shade of purple. Score, I thought, I’d hoped for extreme irritation and anger but that magenta shade of skin, now that’s a definite bonus. I laughed as I shot away from school and headed home, I was going to have a great evening. I could just tell. I’m Carly Peters and I’m late for a hunt.

I pulled into the camping site near our local forest to see a collection of beat up trucks and 4X4’s. Oh, and don’t forget the bunch of teenagers stood waiting for me.

“Oi Carly what time do you call this?” John shouted at me. Did I forget to mention that most of the teenagers happen to be guys? Oh yeah, and they’ve got six packs.

“Don’t get your knickers in a twist Johnny boy, better late than never right.”  I said winking at him.

“Hmm try telling that to Alpha he is NOT happy” He said, pushing me along in front of him.

“Oh he’ll cope, he’ll shut up as soon as I catch another wild pig you know he’s a sucker for ribs.” I grinned wickedly and ran into the trees hearing his laughter fade behind me. I pulled of my clothes as quickly as possible and shifted into my grey wolf. I crept forward into the clearing in front of me. As I emerged into the naturally lit space I heard our alpha’s voice in my head.

“Carly don’t bother trying to sneak in, I already heard you arrive 5 minutes ago” He looked at me sighing, “Can at least arrive on time once a month.”

“Sorry alpha” I thought back to him, lying down in submission.

“All righty then,” Alpha Summers said to the pack “This is just a routine meeting we’ll check our territory borders and have us a good time!” He said giving a wolfy grin. Our pack howled their approval and we crashed through the trees. I stretched out and ran weaving in and out of the trees, as I felt the power beneath my paws I howled. What better life is there than this?