'Getting it in' and unnoticed mistakes

Hey Fellow Waties!

I'm updating! I just though of some new stuff coming in about two chapters it's about to get good.

Even though it already is lol

..............................................................................

As we walked further into the store laughing and carrying on. I realized that a shit load of eyes were staring at us.

Oh shit. Not this.

Well I would be staring to if I saw one guy that is about 6 feet 6 inches and radiates power, two 6'3 guys that also looked bad ass. Plus they all were built to the max, and looked like they could knock someone out with one punch. Then to add to that there are these two tall girls that stick out like sore thumbs in this group of guys. Yeah I'd be staring too.

But this shit is ridiculous!

I know people stare, but damn be discreet about it at least. I mean they were full blown staring. I didn't even want to look at them.

Beginning to feel uncomfortable I unhooked my arm from Sam's, grabbed her hand, then I grabbed Ian's hand, and started speed walking to the chip isle hoping to get out of this store faster.

Ian's Pov

I could feel that my mate was uncomfortable by the looks we were all getting. It began to unsettle my wolf.

Tell them to stop looking at her. Mate is uncomfortable. He growled in my head.

You don't have to tell me twice. I said back.

Taking a quick look around I notice that everyone is staring at us. I notice that they are also pack members. So to stop the discomfort she was having I opened my mind link.

I want all of you to stop staring.

Everyone immediately diverted their attention away from us and Athena visibly relaxed.

This causes Sam, Matt, and Logan to burst out laughing. I crack a small smile and continue following Athena in the direction on the chip isle.

Athena's Pov

I was beginning to freak out at all the attention and then all of a sudden I relaxed. There weren't anymore hard glares on me. Thank you!!

I continued to speed walk into the chip isle while holding Ian's hand. The tingles shooting through my hand from his calmed me down.

I swear that was the weirdest thing ever, but I liked it. The shocks traveled everywhere constantly. It was like a never ending thing. I'll never get sick of feeling them.

Finally making it to the damn chip isle. I stood in front of the array of chips and tried to figure out which ones i wanted.

As I was standing there Ian came up behind me, wrapped his muscular arms around me, and leaned his chin on my shoulder.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered in my ear causing shivers to go through me.

I smiled, looked up, and gave him a soft backwards kiss on the lips and then continued to look at the array of chips.

We suddenly looked up when we heard Logan call out something.

"Somebody's getting it in tonight!" Logan hooted while doing a small fist pumping dance.

I blushed at the comment and Ian laugh.

"Who's getting it in?" Matt asked poking his head around the corner of the isle. He had a can of whipped cream, cherries, sprinkles, and chocolate in his hands.

"Oh they're getting it in!" Sam said stopping at the entrance of the food isle with two tubs of Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream, a tub of vanilla, and a tub of strawberry.

Oh god please! My cheeks are going to be melted on the floor by the time we get out of here.

I blushed an even deeper reddish brown. Ian sensed my embarrassment and said something. "Nobody's getting it in you guys." He said. My cheeks cooled down a little bit, but heated right back up when he whispered "Maybe not tonight though".

Matt and Logan heard it and started laughing which caused Matt to drop everything in his hands. Surprisingly nothing broke.

"I'm sooo done with all of you guys!" I said throwing my hands up and laughing. "I have the craziest friends and boyfriend ever." I laughed to my self.

"Oh and can you guys go get some sodas, popcorn, and a bunch of candy?" I asked in a pleading tone.

"We got it!" They said and they ran off.

I sighed and let a small smile slip on my face. Even though they are all so annoying I love how crazy they are. They're like my brothers from another mother, and Sam is my sister from another mister.

I turned back to the array of chips determine to pick one with out getting distracted. I spotted a bag of Ruffles at the bottom shelf by my feet, so without thinking I bent down and picked them up.

Ruffles gotta get me some Ruffles I sang in my head.

When I came back up it was then I realized what I just did.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohhh shitt!