Ch 4

(Keep in mind that I don't read much Spider-Man, I just remember pieces of it, so what I start this chapter off with is just what I know from the Amazing Spider-Man 2 movie. Pls don't kill me)

**PETER**

I sighed, but put a smile on my face as I put the rose down on her grave. How many months had it been now since she died? I didn't even know. It was too painful to think about. 

I missed her. Not a day went by without me thinking about her. Her mesmerizing green eyes, her soft blonde hair, her cute laugh...even that little nose rub she used to do. It was annoyingly cute.

"Seriously?!" I heard someone yell. "This is a graveyard, have some respect!". Wait a minute...I'd heard that voice before.

I quickly stood up and turned my head to the source of the shouting, spotting a red clad man standing by the gates of the graveyard. A few meters in front of him, was a tall-ish girl with short, blonde hair, and ... very little clothes, must I say, who was running through the cemetry. 

"Catch me if you can, Deadpool!" she teased. I heard Deadpool groan, holding up a gun. Before he could shoot, though, I ran forward and attacked the girl from the side, falling on top of her. Oh, awkward...I swear, my hands didn't touch her boobs on purpose. It's not my fault she didn't cover them up properly!

"Hey, get off!" she squeeled. Really? Deadpool had difficulties catching this whiny little girl? 

And then my balls experienced a whole new level of pain as she kicked with all her might.

Okay, Deadpool, I take it back.

I rolled off her in pain, but before she could escape again, Deadpool was in front of her, pointing the gun at her with a steady hand. 

"Although you seem like a girl who'd much rather lay your eyes on my sword, I'm going to have to disappoint you and instead put a bullet through your head" he chirped. No..just, no...stop it with the dirty innuendos, you freak.

"Don't shoot her!" I exclaimed, my voice an octave higher than usual. I cleared my throat awkwardly. Damn, that girl could kick. 

"Well, I don't have time to wait for Spider-Man to come and save her" Deadpool said, and I held back a smirk. Oh, if he only knew...

"But still" I protested. "Turn her over to the police or something. No one deserves to die, no matter what they've done in their lives".

"She drowned her sister's newborn baby" the mercenary deadpanned. I blinked. 

"Okay, maybe some deserve to die, but-" before I could finish, Deadpool pulled the trigger twice, and the woman on the ground screamed in agony. He shot her in both her knees, making it impossible for her to walk away. Smart thinking.

"Oh, I'm sorry" he said, his voice laced with fake sympathy. "You can never get on your knees for someone again. Live with it, I wasn't allowed to kill you". I can't help the chuckle that leaves me, and Deadpool reaches his hand out to help me up. We can already hear sirens from the distance, and the few people that were in the cemetary were leaving quickly, hysterically making a scene. 

"Thanks, De-" I stop myself. He doesn't know I know who he is. Damn it, Peter. Luckily, it looks like my slip up went right by him, cause he shakes my hand, which he is still holding after helping me up, and introduces himself.

"Deadpool."

"Uh.." I hesitate, but then smile. "Peter." Deadpool gasps, and points a finger at me.

"Like Peter Pan! Forever young, my child, forever young!"

And then he's off to God knows where, and I'm left there with a ridicilous grin on my face. He was a mercenery, a killer, but he did have humor. How was I supposed to hate this guy?

I was about to turn around and leave the cemetary like everyone else was doing (well, everyone except Deadpool, who was going the complete other direction, leaving through the gate on the other side), when the masked man turned his head and looked at me again. I locked eyes with him through his mask - wait, was that possible? - and my smile dropped. What was he thinking about? Did he know about me? Did he know I was Spider-Man?

Don't be ridicilous, Peter. There's no chance he could know. I gave him no clues, stop freaking out.

With that in mind, I waved quickly, and left.

********************************************

ayyee just a quick chapter cause I had to take a break from work lmao my brain hurts ;-;

hope you liked it! comment what you thought, and please give a vote as well^^