Pressure .

Cass.

Mane I was tight as fuck. I parked my car in my driveway and walked in my crib and went to my spare room. I swore I was done with it. I put it on everything in me that I was done with it. If I don't go and shoot something then I ain't ever gon calm down.

I grabbed my Mp7 as I was walking out I looked in the mirror and it was like that first-day trapping hit me hard.

°8 Years Ago.

"I - no, I can't - stop - please."

Boom! He shot my brother right in the head. More tears streamed down my eyes as the blood pooled around me.

"Now you come or you're going to jail for life," Domingo said handing me a gun.

"It's an Mp7 someone come at you shoot em. You shoot me or my men and you'll be dead before you get a bullet to the head."

So many cops and I was afraid by the police lights and gunshots people who were supposed to protect me and help me were trying to kill me. Then it clicked the system cant fail those they were built to protect and it wasn't built to protect me.

I just pointed and shot the next thing I knew I was knocked out.

Cass Present Day.

I don't know what happened to three years of my life. Trapping took my innocence and childhood and family away from me. It was all I had. A tear slid down my eye. I wiped it putting my gun back.

Fuck it ill just smoke till I feel numb.

I seated myself on my couch after stripping to my bra and boy shorts. I rolled myself some blunts and began smoking them.

I was feeling good as fuck then someone rang my bell.

I groaned getting up. I opened the door.

"Issa?"

He grabbed my waist backing me into my crib kicking the door closed.

COMMENT/VOTE???