Saying Goodbye

Day 1

              The sun is up and the birds are chirping. "Get up Francine, today is moving day! Said Chrissy with joy. " Today we move to Maple Leaf City!" Francine moves around in bed, "What did I say about waking me up..." Mumbled Francine. The phone rings and Chrissy runs out of the room to pick it up. "Hello! Who is this!" Asked Chrissy.  "Hi this is Bunnie... I just heard out that you were moving... Why didn't you tell me?" Asked Bunnie in tears. "Well... I". "No more I want to talk to you at the airport." Bunnie says then hangs up after.  Chrissy then plops down in a chair about to cry. Francine than walks in.  "Chrissy what's wrong? This isn't like you..." "I don't want to talk now (sigh) We can talk in the cab." They both go and get their things. 

            Later in the cab "Chrissy tell me what's wrong. I'm your big sister and i'm here to help don't be shy." Francine whispers so the cab driver can't hear. "It's just... it's just I was so excited about moving I forgot to tell bunnie..."  Chrissy says about to cry. Francine grabs Chrissy's hand. "Chrissy..." "All off the airport." Said the taxi driver. They get off the taxi and go in the airport. "I'm going to stay here and wait for someone." Said Chrissy with a sigh. " Well...ummm ok. Don't get lost" Said Francine turning away. 

          Francine takes a seat waiting for Chrissy. (Her cell phone rings) "Hello?" She says " Are you on the plane yet?" Said Anonymous. "Mom it's ok we are all fine its just... needs some getting used to that's all and no we are not on the plane..." Answered Francine calmly. " Are you two al..." Francine puts down her phone looking up. Seeing Chrissy walking towards her with something in her hands. "Let's get on the plane now..." They both walk on the plane.

Other information- While on the plane Chrissy looks threw her scrapbook which Bunnie gave her. While Francine is on her phone texting her friends and family good bye, and checking Neko Atsume every once and awile! =^-^=