Theirs

The goblins ran around and toppled few gnome statues over, which ruined the beauty of the garden. Ludo stomped to the trouble makers and picked them up and growled to their faces and let them go. They scurried away.

From the window high up, Sarah saw the whole thing and laughed. She turned and tripped on her dress and almost fell over when Hoggle held her knee.

"Stop waddling. You'll ruin the dress. I worked too hard on it." he snapped.

"Oh, poor Hoggle." She bent down and kissed his nose. "It's beautiful."

"But I still wanted it to be pink." Said Didymus. "It would have suited your rosy cheeks."

"I think white suits Sarah better." Hoggle argued.

The clock chimed and Sarah exclaimed. "Oh no, we'll be late. Come Hoggle, help me get to the main hall." She pulled up her dress and ran with Hoggle trying to fix it. Didymus ran after them too. They ran through the corridor and her dress left its glittery traces on the carpet. She reached the main hall and saw the crowd. They all turned to her who was on the top of the stairs, huffing.

They all smiled. Jim, his daughters, the human adventurers, greasy king and his servants, other goblins and faeries and Agnes. Hoggle and Didymus came before Sarah and offered her their hands. She took them and they led her down the stairs.

The crowd awed and chattered, complementing the beautiful dress.

"She was about to be me bride. But I rejected 'er cause she was nuts." The greasy king told his new bride. "But she looks beautiful."

Sarah smiled hearing the 'oohs' and 'aahs'. She was happy to see all the people here. She got what she wished for.

"Can we have a party someday with everyone here? The fiery, the people of the Free Fae, the greasy king and...everyone?"

He fulfilled her wish. Everyone she loved was here...was it?

She tried not to remember. Five years went by and she still could not forget them. Her family...her brother. She knew this would happen. There was no point crying over spilled milk.

She descended the stairs and was walked through the crowd by Hoggle and Didymus. Soon Ludo joined and took her. She bowed to all and all bowed to her. The girls of King Jim giggled and complimented her.

She was led outside the castle to the garden with everyone else. The garden was decorated beautifully with leaves, flowers and crystals. Bubbles floated around them in air and the goblins tried popping them.

And there he was...standing in his dark blue tailed coat. His hair messy as ever but his face firm and smiling. She laughed seeing him. He had been there through thick and thin in her life. Everything she wished, he fulfilled it.

She wanted to go on an adventure, he went with her. She wished to see the human travellers, he went with her, on foot without using magic. She wanted to see the beautiful mountains and waterfalls, he went with her without using magic.

He rescued her when she was the damsel in distress. She rescued him when he was in distress. They even rescued princesses together! Of course there were some who swooned over him and she would become jealous. There were times when princes would swoon over her and it would make him jealous. It was just like a story where it had adventures, action, comedy and romance.

All the adventures she had with him without magic...it must have tired him out. But he never complained...well...he did still tease her and made fun of her. It was part of his nature. He was the goblin king, after all.