Chapter Seven: My dork is gone!

~Annalise p.o.v~

Alex and I cried all the way to the airport since its his last day here. I don't want him to leave me with Harry all by self. Theirs nothing bad about Harry it's just I still have this feeling if not trusting him.

"Byeee A-Alex I'll m-miss your a-annoying b-big b-b-butt." I said between my sobs and pulled him for a tight hug. "I d-d-don't have a b-big b-b-but how many times do I have to s-say that." Alex said.

"Here so you could always remember me." I said handing him my shark necklace I got from the fair with him at California. I put it around his neck and he gave me a ankle bracelet. I made him tie it on since I'm lazy if course he wasn't surprise about that.

"Don't forge me promise." I said giving him one more hug. He kiss my cheek and I have one in return. "I promise." He said squeezing my hand and walk away for his airplane.

I turned around and saw Harry video taping the whole thing. I starred at him shock. "What are you doing Harry!" I said grabbing his phone.

I gasp out loud. He put it on vine! How could he! How do you erased this?! Man he barely put it and already has more then 1,000 likes. I face-palm and handed his phone back.

"Hey don't be sad kiddo how about we go to Uncle Nialler and. Auntie Hannah's house?" He said staring at me concern. I just nodded my head and look out the window.

The perfect song right now is 'Drunk by Ed sheeran' but I can't drink so never mind. I'm always a sheerio for life and a tribute!

We finally made it to Uncle Nialler house. "Uncle Nialler!" I said jumping on him for a hug. I felt myself getting sleepy. He's so comfortable like.....cotton candy. Mmm that sounds good.

"Did she fall asleep already?" I heard Harry ask whispering. Niall chuckled. "Guess so, I saw the video on vine." Uncle Nialler said.

I snuggled more to his neck. "Uncle Nialler I miss mum." I whisper quietly to him. "I know me too." He said sadly.

"Aww it's my little bug!!!!" I heard josh voice. I got off of uncle Nialler hold and ran to Josh embrace. "He left Joshy I'm never going to see my dork again!" I said crying again.

Josh chuckled. "Don't worry big he'll come back for sure, how about we go and meet Penny and Auntie Hannah." He said giving me a sloppy kiss.

I made a disgusted face. "Eww Joshy that's nasty now I have your cooties!" I said while he gave me a piggy back ride to meet Auntie Hannah and Penny.

•••••••••••••••

We had to leave Uncle Nialler house because Harry had to get ready for some party at a bar with the boys and their girlfriends.

It was almost time for the party and I barely realized that Harry for got one thing to do. What an idiot he never gave me a babysitter.

"Harry did you call any babysitter?" I said while flipping through a magazine talking about footie. He stop and starred at me for a second then groan.

"Fuck I forgot...don't say bad words or you'll die from kid cancer! C'mon kiddo your coming with me I guess." He said ruffling his curls I did the same and scrunched my nose.

He chuckled. "Your to adorable." He said missing my cheek. "C'mon old man the party waiting for us." I said jumping up and down from my seat.

"Alright here's the rules you can't drink nothing their and the snacks so I brought your own snack box. Promise me one thing Annalise don't talk to strangers okay." Harry said finally parking front of the bar.

"What's wrong with their snack? Is it poisonous? Does it have to much sugar?" I ask holding his hand. "Yea a lot of sugar." He said picking me up and made our way to bar with the music blasting really loud.

~two hours later~

I pretty much fell asleep in the bar and woke up to see no Harry around. I got up and tried to look for him.

"HARRY!"

~Harry p.o.v~

I made my way out of the bar walking to my car happy that I didn't do nothing stupid like the usual.

Okay probably I'm a little bit drunk but I feeling if I'm forgetting something really important. I just shrugged oh we must of never been so important after all.

My song started playing so I put it louder.

'Isn't she wonderful isn't she....

ANNALISE!

I crap I left her at the bar. I took a quick turn making the tires screech really loud and race myself back to the bar.

I ran inside not seeing Annalise where I left her before it was just her jacket and snack box. I grab that and look around the crowded bar.

Then I spotted Niall with Liam. "Guys had you seen Annalise, I left her here and came back looking for her but hard not here anymore!" I said screaming over the music.

Liam state laughing. "It sounded I you left Annalise here!" I rolled my eyes. "Liam I'm serious had you guys seen he for not!"

Niall and Liam look pretty disappointed in me but mostly worried about Annalise at the point. "No we haven't lad!"

"You guys have to help me!" I said frustrated. They agreed and told the girls to help also. We look through the whole bar for an hour but couldn't find he anywhere.

"Harry we should call the police or go home to check if she probably walk home." Dani said squeezing my hand tightly. I nodded my head and hop inside my car with everyone in theirs following right behind me.

Hannah decided to come with me to help me to relax which wasn't helping at all because she was also worried out of her mind.

It started rainy really hard. We stop from a red I hit my head on the steer. "I'm a horrible father!" I said banging my head making the car honk.

"No your not Harry- HARREY THAT'S HER!" Hannah said getting off the car and ran out. Wait what?!

I got off the car and ran right behind her. I saw a little girl sleeping under the tree trying to cover herself up from the cold rain. Shit, it's Annalise!

"Annalise wake up baby c'mon wake up!" Hannah said picking her pale body. "Harry she's not waking up!"

No no no no this can't happening. "No she can't die she she she she can't!" I said getting Annalise lifeless body to my arms. I hug her really tight.

I heard footsteps behind me. "Is she alright?!" Perrie said coming with a umbrella covering me and Annalise. I just kept hugging her really tight.

"She won't wake up!" Hannah said hugging to Niall chest. "What?" Niall whisper.

"Move let me check." Louis said putting two fingers on Annalise neck with El right behind him crying with Dani.

Louis smiled. "She still alive will a little bit we have to go to the hospital though." Right when he said that we all ran to our cars and drove to the hospital quickly.

•••••••••••••••••

We been waiting for two hours for any updates about Annalise. We don't know if she's okay or not.

Pretty sure the paparazzi found out actually the whole population knows by now. I can't even watch tv since it only had the news channel talking about how much of a bad father I am which is true.

While we were all waiting I couldn't believe who walked through the doors.

Lily

(A/N: if you guys don't remember whose Lily she's Annalise aunt just putting it out their for yea folks ;) )