Dinner

Sam's POV 

We ran downstairs and Melissa flung the door open. 

"Hey guys! Come on in," Melissa smiled and greeted them. 

Slight fangirl moment. One Direction is in my house. Keep calm, Sam, keep calm. Liam couldn't stop staring at Melissa and Harry couldn't keep his gaze away from me. I blushed. 

I was properly introduced to all of the boys and then we headed out to the restaurant.

Melissa's POV 

As we got outside to drive to the restaurant, I saw Harry staring at Sam. Ooh, Harry's got a crush.  

"So who's going to ride with who," I asked. 

"I'll go with Melissa and-"  

"I call Sam," Harry cut Liam off. Harry blushed and looked down at the ground, as did Sam

Zayn was riding with us and Niall and Louis were going with Sam and Harry. 

Once we got to the restaurant we sat down and started talking. 

"So what do you girls like to do," Zayn asked curiously. 

"I do gymnastics, dance, and volleyball, besides sports I enjoy acting, "Sam said with a smile. 

"I dance and do gymnastics, and I also play basketball" I said. 

"Hello there, how are you doing this fine evening, my name's Charlie,I will be your server tonight. What can I get for you to drink," a waiter said as if he's done this a million times, which he probably has. 

"I'll have lemonade," Louis ordered. 

"I would like a sprite," said Zayn. 

"Could I have iced water with lemon," asked Niall. 

"I would love a diet coke, please," Sam asked politely. 

"I would like a ginger ale," Harry said quietly. 

"I'll have the iced tea," Liam said. 

"And I would like the raspberry-strawberry lemonade please," I asked. 

"Lemondade, sprite, water, diet coke, ginger ale, iced tea and the raspberry-strawberry lemonade for the lovely lady," the waiter repeated. 

As the waiter filled our glasses with water, we winked at me from across the table. Liam frowned at the table. I patted his arm in reassurance.  

After we ordered our food, we talked about our parents, hobbies, and favorite foods. The whole time Sam and Harry were stealing glances at each other and then looking away. They were so cute. 

"I'll be right back guys, I'm going to the bathroom," I said getting up from the table. After I was done I started weaving through the tables, I wasn't looking straight ahead, so I jumped when our waiter stopped on front of me. He had our food in his hands. 

"Hey gorgeous." I rolled my eyes. Can he move? Before I could move out of his way he crashed his lips to mine. Oh that's it.  

"Never.Going.To.Happen!" I took Niall' s hamburger off the waiters tray and smashed it in his face. Sorry Niall. I then took my refill of rasberry-strawberry lemonade and poured it over his head. I took a handful of fries and smashed them over his head. I stormed off to our table. Everyone was staring at me with their mouths hanging open. 

"Let's go." I stormed away to the elevator and waited for the group. They all hurried after me. Louis was the first to speak 

"NICE JOB MELISSA," Louis congratulated me. Niall and Zayn burst out laughing, followed by Harry and Sam. Liam tried his hardest to stay mad at me but he couldn't keep a straight face and started laughing. He then frowned again. 

"Don't worry, I didn't kiss back," I reassured him and gave him a tight hug. 

°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°* 

A/N 

Hello everyone!!! DRAMA 

Hoped you liked this chapter! 

Vote 

Fan 

Comment 

Share 

ALLISON :) xx