Ursulen

You grunted as you landed against the rocky walls of the underwater cavern. Looking up, you frantically looked for your two friends, Ariel and Flounder. Your eyes widened as dark tentacles began reaching out for your merfriend from behind. "Ariel look out!" you shouted and swam in front of her. You gasped as the tentacles had a hold on you by your wrists and your waist.  "(Y/n)!" Ariel shouted as she looked at you in fear.

"Its alright!" you said as you struggled to get out of his grip. "Just get out of here! Go!" Ariel looked at you with hesitation and fear. She knew that she needed to help you, but what could she do? As much as she has achieved, she only had so much strength. She knew that she couldn't pry those tentacles off, even if she did try. "I'll send help! Just hold on!" She called as she quickly swam for the palace with Flounder by her side. 

        You watched as your red haired friend swam for rescue. Once she was out of sight, you began to fight against its hold, that is, until something stopped you. "Well....what do we have here." A deep, dark but...oddly smooth voice crooned. Your (e/c) eyes widened as you you watched the owner of these binds slowly came out of the shadows. His cold turquoise eyes pierced through you. You felt naked, as if he just ripped your (favorite color) shell bra and just made you sit there for his amusement, bounded and helpless. "Now this is quiet heroic." He said as he came closer to you. "Saving someone else by sacrificing themselves to the enemy. Cute, but so cliche." The smirk he had on his smooth, pale lips, almost like a light purple, fell into a frown. "And even more cliche that it was Trident's daughter. But I did gain one thing from this little mishap." His smirk came back again, a glimpse of his pearly white fangs peaking out. "I get to have a cute little slave~"

        This made you quite upset. "What makes you think I would work for you?!" You snapped, glaring at the sexy bastard in front of you. He grinned as he lifted your chin and finally came to full height with you. You tilted your head up slightly, watching as he smirked his toothy smirk. His aura was dark, powerful, and almost overwhelming. "Because, little guppy," he began, his hand never leaving your chin. "If you don't, you're little princess and her kingdom is going to deal with one of the most powerful warlocks the seven seas has ever dealt with." 

The fight that was in you immediately died.  The thought of your family, your little (brother/sister) crying for help in his clutches, your mother and father being forced to work for him or even worse. Gulping, you clenched your fist and bowed your head, (h/c) slightly covering your face. "F-Fine." You muttered. "I'll work for you." 

        "Good." He replied as he slowly swam behind you. Suddenly, his large hands gripped your cheek and tilted your head, quite roughly, so that the nape of your neck was fully exposed to him. "W-What are you doing?!" you yelped as you struggled against him. "Oh you don't think I'm gonna let you go like that." he chuckled darkly. Just like that, you felt cold lips on your neck. "S-Stop!! Let me g-go!" You struggled as your breath heaved. In mere seconds, you felt a sharp pain in your neck and yelped again. This wasn't just pain, there was something else, something that was clogging your mind. Pleasure....there was pleasure in your pain.... No...No you had to get out. You cant...you couldn't enjoy this! With a whip of you (f/c) tail, you quickly pulled out of his grip and swam for dear life. 

        As you swam for the kingdom, your mind tried to process what happened. "(Y/n)!" you heard. Looking ahead, you saw a familiar red head with a guards man. "Oh my god you're alive!" Ariel said as she pulled you into a hug. "I hope those sharks didn't harm you." She said as she looked at you. You blinked and then you remembered. Ariel nor you were allowed on those forbidden areas of the sea because of what that sea warlock could do. "Y-Yeah! I thought I was shark bait!" you giggled nervously. "But there was a hole in the..cave! And I slipped through it!" You quickly added. 

"You both should be lucky that you're alive. Sharks in those areas are savage beasts that are not to be dealt with delicately. Come now. I think the both of you have learned your lessen about wandering too far and mindlessly." The guard said as he let the both of you swim first. Both you and Ariel nodded and the trip back to the palace began. 

        After getting scolded by Ariel's father, and then by your parents, night soon came to the ocean. You laid there on your seaweed bed, contemplating the events that happened today. From venturing to unknown waters in search for trinkets, to being almost killed by the sea warlock, there was only one moment that you could remember vividly. Mindlessly your hand traveled to your neck, your (s/c) fingers gently running over the two small wounds that scared your neck. The way his smooth lips attacked your neck, his fangs piercing your (s/c) neck, his hands gripping your chin, and the other on your hip. You blushed at the thought of how he marked you his. This was your debt to him. This was a punishment for swimming in prohibited waters. You groaned as you flipped onto your sea sponge pillow and closed your eyes. "Welcome to Hell (y/n). You are now the assistant of the devil himself." You mumbled as you slowly went to sleep.