Prologue

As I stepped into the King's throne room I started to feel nervous, but I guess everyone feels that way when approaching The King of the West. Or any king at that.
But the other kings are less imitating that the King I'm facing right now. "Ah, Cerina Cartein. My favorite dragon tamer. " He addressed me. I let out a soft quiet laugh. "Your only dragon tamer, your Majesty. " I bow lowly and adjust the ribbon of dragon scales around my long white hair. He lets out a laugh.
"Right as always. " He nods. "So, I have heard rumors that a raven shaman has ventured into my kingdom. And you are good with the people in this town, so I would like you too try to get any information from them. "
I nod. Raven shamans. I've heard about them. They live in the mountains and worship ravens like I worship dragons. The king says they spread lies about him and the kingdom.
"I'll find out as much as I can. " I say. "Good, you know I'm entrusting a big responsibility to you." I nod again. "Yes sir. " I said,  "Very good, now go. " I bow and turn towards the door,  a bit of proudness running through me by the King's offer.
As much as I've heard about the raven shamans and how dangerous they can be, they sound interesting. Maybe I'm even hoping I meet one. For the battle experience... right...
    I exit the room,  my dragon scale-encrusted white cloak flowing behind me. 
    As i stare at the floor in thought i bump into someone.  I can't see most of their face because of a black cloak,  but i can tell its a girl from features.
    "Oh...  Sorry. " I say.  She doesn't say anything,  just pushes past me.  Rude. I think.