Oh, Hello There

"Here's a random picture ok bye." I said, highfiving the camera. This week I had drawn a turtle on a plate. Sometimes even I didn't understand my mind. I checked the video, and grimaced at most of the times I blinked. Or laughed. Or smiled. Or moved. I spent a good 5 or 6 hours editing it. When I finally deleted every moment I thought was too strange or stupid, I decided to call it a night.

By the time I was done, it was 3:00 AM. I had to be up in 4 hours to meet Tyler at the airport. I hadn't seen her since we were kids. I hadn't even seen a picture of her after she was 14. I groaned aloud. What if she thinks I look like a creep now? Does she watch my videos? Does she really listen to Pierce The Veil, or does she only know King for a Day?

With all of these questions running through my head, I knew I would be lucky to get an hour of sleep. 

So this is what your life has come to. Rarely coming out of your house and making videos that you look stupid in anyway. I thought. Great. I hated being up this late, because that's when I start thinking things like this.

                                                                    *                 *                *

*BEEP BEEP* *BEEP BEEP* My alarm screeched at me, a warning I would be late if I didn't get moving. Her flight was scheduled to land at 6:30 AM, but I wanted to be awake as possible when I saw her for the first time in about 10 years. 

The sound I made couldn't even be classifyed as a groan. It sounded almost like a growl. As I rolled over to turn off the alarm, and realized it had been going off for an hour.

It was 5:00

Crap Crap Crap

I jumped up and practically ran to the bathroom. I didnt even realize I still had on my boxers in the shower until I was already drying off.

I wrapped a towel around myself and blew out my hair, then once again running to my room to pull on a t-shirt and sweater, along with some black skinny jeans. I didn't have time to completely do my hair, so I just straightened my fringe and wore the rest in a beanie. 

I needed to leave here no later that 5:45 am. I slowly checked the clock.

5:40

Dangit.

I ran to the kitchen, placing a tea bag in a mug and boiling some water. I didnt even bother to put sugar in it. I grabbed the mug and put on my favorite pair of toms, and running out the door.

                                                                     *           *          *

When I got to the airport, it was 6:13. Tyler would land soon, and then we had to go through baggage claim and all that jazz.

I just really hoped my breath didn't smell. I had been in such a rush that I didn't wash my face or brush my teeth. I had found a peppermint in my car, but it was kind of melted, so i stuck it in my tea. I was still searching for anything minty, when Crash by You Me At Six came on the radio. I loved this song. It really helped calm me down.

I pulled into one of the parking lots. Maybe I could buy some gum or get a peppermint candy in the airport. 

                                                              *          *            *

They had a bowl of soft peppermints at one of the little shops. I guessed they were free since they were the small kind you get at the chick-fil-a and the lady never said anything about me taking 5 of them. I popped one in my mouth as I looked around for the gate Tyler said she'd come in through. I managed to find it, but I didn't see anyone but an old couple and a guy about my age. 

I sat down away from the other people and put another peppermint in my mouth. I felt like the older woman was staring at me. I pulled out my phone and decided to tweet some of the fans back. 

"Are we best friends yet or do I have to wait longer?" I replied to a girl who asked to be my friend.

"WoW you're cooler than an icecube I mean dang." I tweeted once again.

Suddenly I felt someone beside me.

I looked over and saw the old woman. I wasn't expecting her to be so close, so I jumped back.

"Sorry honey," She said, with a thick southern accent. "I just thought I recognized you. Aren't you from that website?"

"Yes ma'am." I said, used to people recognizing me by now. "I'm Christian Novelli."

"Oh, my granddaughter absolutelty adores you. Would you mind signing this shirt I got her for her birthday?" She asked. I didn't have anything else to do.

"Yeah, sure no problem."

I signed the shirt that said "The Internet Is My Boyfriend" and then had a nice conversation with the older woman. Her husband had fallen asleep.

It was about 6:45 when people started coming out of the gate. 

Middle aged couple

Pre-teen girl

Older woman

Overweight man with a scary mustache

Teenage boy

More middle aged couples

Afew more older couples

about 30 Buisnessmen

but i still didnt see Tyler, or anyone that could be her.

I was starting to get worried. I was about to text her when I saw a beautiful girl around 19  trip over the little ledge at the gate. She blushed scarlett when she landed in the arms of the pre-teen girl. I heard her quietly apologize to her and move out into the waiting area. She held a small duffel-bag, her carry-on item, and had her ipod in her jacket pocket with pokemon earbuds in her ears.

She was wearing a Pierce the Veil T-shirt with black and red checkered skinny jeans and black converse high-tops with a Breathe Carolina jacket. Her hair was long, slightly curly, and appeared black at first glance. Her eyes were thickly lined with eyeliner, and were almost emerald green.

She sat down across from me and pulled out her name sign.

Name: Tyler

Looking for: Christian

Whoa.

She looked at me and quickly looked away, not recognizing me. I quickly ate one last mint and stood up,  walking closer to her.

"Um.. Hi Tyler. Long time no see." I stated awkwardly. What was I supposed to say?

She looked up at me in disbelief.

"Christian..?" She questioned quietly, standing up slowly. She looked to be only 5'1" or 5'2".

"Haha... Yeah."

"Whoa. You've changed. Alot. Um. Just to be safe, can I see your I.D.?" She asked, a bit shyly at the end.

"You don't look exactly the same either. And only if I can see yours." I stated.

We both pulled out our wallets and showed eachother our names.

Hers clearly read Tyler Cameron Silvers.

She had always been pretty, even when we were toddlers. But I had never imagined she would be as perfect as this. 

We just kind of stared in disbelief for afew minutes, then ended up hugging and walking to baggage claim, catching up on everything we had missed in eachothers lives.

AN: Here it is! The starting chapter of my BIG fanfiction. Hell Above below and all around us will be as least 20 chapters, but this one will have longer chapters and up to 40 as of right now. I hope you all liked this more laid back kind of chapter, AND IMPORTANT INFO!!!!!! Tyler is not meant to symbolize or be based on anyone! She is completely from my mind, and if she has any similarities to someone, it is unintentional and purely a coincidence. Ok, now that thats over, I did change my username (: yes it was kellicbetch but I thought that sounded a little too much like I only wrote kellic finfictions, which is not the case. I believe thats it for now. I hopw you guys enjoyed this ^_^ and if anything doesnt make sense, its because I wrote this at 4 in the morning xD. Love you guys <3