Family

" I went out to buy the ice cream for you.", said Sehun when she asked the reason of his sudden leave.

She looked at him, " How do you know that I want it.?", she asked.

" I heard you told Dasom.. You may be carving for many.. I'm sorry for not taking care of you full time..", said Sehun.

A smile formed on her plump lips, and she grabbed the bag from him. " I'll eat well.", she wriggled the bag in front of his face with a smile and left to sit on the couch.

Sehun smiled at her reaction and followed her to the couch. " Where is our baby?", he asked as soon as his back leaned on the couch, next to her.

" She's sleeping.", she answered without looking at him, just focusing on the ice cream.

" We haven't give even a name to her yet..", said Sehun.

" There is name you thought?", she asked, feeding herself a spoon of ice cream, her eyes looking up to him.

" Hmm... Nothing.. But we can think now.", he said.

" Hmm.... What should we give?", Sulli said just enjoying her ice cream. Sehun looked up to the ceiling as his head leaned on the couch.

" How is Seli? Oh Seli?", he asked after a moment of silence.

" Seli? Why?... Doesn't it sound weird?", she asked looking at him.

" No, it's cute, isn't it?.. Sehun and Sulli... then Seli.. It's perfect..", said Sehun with a smile on his face.

" What is it? Cheesy...", said Sulli poking his nose with the spoon.

" It's cute though. Our daugher is cute so her name must be cute as well .", said Sehun. Sulli laughed looking at his expression, how a funny father.

" Yeah.. You should be always smilng like that. Your smile is the best make up of you ever.", said Sehun looking at her with a smile.

" .. I'm sorry for the last days... You must be looking at my expressions too much... I'm sorry..", said Sulli with a guilt.

" It's ok... You remember I can never be mad at you.. ? So don't apologize just because of that.. I understand..", said Sehun and smiled.

" Don't leave me ever again... If not, I'll be dead at that time... ", said Sulli. Sehun closed her lips with his finger that caused her to look at him confusedly.

" Don't say about that scary thing... I'll never leave you and we'll be always together until the end of our lives.. Ok?", said Sehun cupping her face, she just nodded.

" .. Ssul, can't you give me the ultrasound pic of our baby? ", he asked, after a moment, looking at her who was standing by the sink.

She turned to look at him and asked, " Why? You can ask me if you want to look it... ".

" No. I wanna keep it by myself.." , he resisted.

" I can keep it too." , she also didn't seem to give up.

" Please, Ssul... " , she sighed when she heard his begging.

" .. Ok if you say so... Follow me.", she said as she wiped her hands on her apron. Sehun followed her words and they headed to their bedroom.

Sulli took something out of the drawer of the nightstand, and handed it to him. The ultrasound pic... He took and gave a better view of it, a smile crept on his lips when he saw the little figure of his daughter.

" It's weird in my heart seeing this.", he murmured still looking at the pic.

" .. I'm sorry for my silliness...I shouldn't hide it from you since the first place.. it was all because of my childish jealousy.", said Sulli, blaming herself.