Promised

Please Comment!!!!

My names Natalia Marie Ventilla, and welcome to my messed up life(

"Ummm Natalia, Its Mom" she said anxiously. Oh god, my mom only used my whole name if there was something she was hiding or I was in BIG trouble.

"What's up Mom" I said normally. I heard people talking in the background. What the hell is going on?

"Do you think you can come home...right now" my mom said nervously.

"But mom, I can't just skip school and I'm at lunch right now" I said.

"I'll be there to pick you up in 5 mins" she snapped her phone shut. What the hell is going on at my house? My friend Danni was giving me a weird look.

"Sorry, 'Mother' Problems" I said calmly. Danni is my best friend. She is more "out there" then I am. She loves being the center of attention, and who can blame her, she's gorgeous. Danni has shoulder length pitch black hair that she straightens non-stop. I swear that girl can use a whole can of hair spray by herself in 2 days. Her eyes are originally bright blue but she wears hazel brown contacts. Danni was actually born a blonde, but she hates to be stereotyped as a dumb blonde. So she dyed her hair and wears contacts.

I, on the other hand, have dark brownish/blackish loose curly hair. If you were to ask somebody about me, they will basically tell you I'm the "Mutt" of the school. I'm mixed with Mexican, Italian, African American, and Caucasian. My dad is Italian and White, and my mom is Black and Mexican. My skin color is a really bright caramel color. I'm proud of my nationalities and I don't really give a fuck what people say. I have hazel green eyes. I'm 5'5 and have a very curvy body. I got it from my Ancestors of course. I'm pretty blunt and honest about things. My dad says I have a smartass mouth. I can be vulnerable though at some point, but I'm more of a badass.

"Your mom is losing her marbles isn't she" Danni said fixing her eyeliner.

"Pretty much yeah" I mumbled. Me and Danni had our own spot during lunch. It was this tree we both carved are names in on our freshman year in high school, now were seniors. There is only one thing me and Danni have uncommon. She has have sex before and I'm pretty much a virgin. Hell yeah, I get made fun of but I really don't wanna give my virginity up to some douche bag that is gonna end up hurting me in the end. I never told Danni why though. I also never gave it up because my parents made me promise them I wouldn't for some strange reason. I never understood way though.

"Natalia Ventilla, please report to the front desk please" the office called through the intercom.

"Well I text you later Danni," I said getting up.

"I hope you're not in trouble for something stupid" Danni grumbled. I hugged her bye and walked to the front desk to find my mom looking very impatient.

"Mom...why do you look so nervous" I said.

"No reason, let's go" she said trying to fake a smile. She got in her red mustang and I walked to my car and got in my sliver convertible I got on my 16th birthday. I 'm not gonna lie. My family is pretty wealthy, especially when you're the only child. Both my parents are doctors here in Carson City, Nevada. The only down point to it is that there barely ever home. That's when I spend my days at Danni's House.

We pulled up to the drive way to find a sleek black jaguar on the side of our house. I pulled into one of the four drive ways in my house.

"Who the fuck's car is that" I nearly yelled at my mom.

"Natalia Marie Ventilla! Watch your language!" my mom snapped quickly with me.

"Sorry mom, but who's car is that" I said.