Chapter 16- Memories

I stand frozen. It feels like in that moment, time just stopped. To most people its just a round patch of grass with trees surrounding it.

But to me it is more than that. Its the place I was tied up and left to die.

You probably think I'm a crazy freak for being terrified of a patch of grass. But as I stare at the tree in front of me the memory becomes clearer for every passing second.

As most of you know, I'm a nerd. In grade nine I was a complete freak and loner that nobody knew existed. But I had a boyfriend, his name was Theo Corlan. He never kissed me which I thought was strange but I was completely in love with him and I didn't care about anything but him. I thought he loved me too.

I was so wrong.

Theo, he brought me to the place I'm standing right now.

He told me it was a surprise that he had planned for me and so I was brought to this place blindfolded. Little did I know that it was a trap. He brought me here and his friends were already here, waiting for me. He pulled off the blindfold and his friends were there with baseball bats. They tied me to the tree and- I'm sorry, I can't do it.

I take a step back, feeling like I was just hit in the gut by a truck.

I spin around and run as fast as I can. I hear Dylan shouting at me to slow down but I don't. I need to get away from this place.

---

I finally reach the end of the dirt road and turn to go down the street. I live quite close to Dylan so at least that won't be a problem. As I walk down the street I'm so consumed in my thoughts about Theo that I am not looking where I am going, I walk straight into a guy.

He spins around and looks down at me. "Well aren't you a pretty little doll." The guys voice echo's through the empty street. He smiles at me, showing a golden tooth. He is wearing a black hoodie and some of his chocolate brown hair is sticking out. He looks kind of scary to be honest. And big, really big.

The guy starts walking towards me and I walk backwards until my back hits a wall and I freeze. I look around, I'm in an alley and its dark now, there is nobody else here. I went through the alley because it's a short cut to my house but I'm starting to regret that decision.

The guy walks closer to me and leans his body against mine, pressing me further against the wall. "Stop!" I shout, pushing against the guys chest with my hands. He smells like smoke and alcohol. He's definitely drunk. The guy takes a pistol out of his pocket and points it at my head and I freeze. Its official, I'm going to die. I put my hands up in surrender and the guy places his free hand on my hip.  "So what's a pretty little thing like you doing all alone?" He asks, moving his hand lower.

"She's not alone." A voice says next to me. I turn my head  to the side to see Dylan standing in the dark. My heart rate picks up. I might not die! "Oh? And so you're with her?" The guy asks.

"Your mom is so fat even Dora couldn't explore her!" Dylan shouts.

What the heck is he doing? "What? Leave my mom out of this!" The guy shouts, starting to go red.

"I'm straighter than the pole your mom dances on." Oh my god Dylan! Stop making hulk angry.

"You're so ugly even Bob the builder couldn't fix you." Dylan says.

The guy moves away from me and towards Dylan. "You're so ugly that hello kitty said goodbye to you."

It's official, Dylan has a death wish. "You're making a big mistake! You better watch your mouth!" The guy says through clenched teeth. "If you really want to know about mistakes, you should ask your parents." Dylan says, a smirk plastered to his face.

"I'm going to beat your ass!" The guy says. Dylan starts going in a circle around hulk and towards me, making hulk turn around too. "Oooh, I'm so scared. You think you're so tough but you'll never be the man your mom is." He says. Dylan! He has a gun you idiot!

"The police are looking for a suspect described as funny, sexy and great in bed. Your ugly ass is fine but where should I hide?" Of course Dylan would say that. Dylan starts walking backwards towards me. "Everybody makes mistakes, even god, when he made your face." Dylan says.

Dylan grabs my hand and whispers, "Run." Then we're speeding down the dark alley as fast as our feet can take us with hulk storming after us.

---

Well that's one way to do it, huh?

Qotd: "Run."
- Dylan Thompson

(Yas, I did just quote myself, technically, but what are you gonna do about it? *pounds fist against chest* FIGHT ME!)

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG