Near The Walls

Tsukki x reader fluff :L please tell me if this IS a fluff haha

@panda-sempai I got the time to make one so here :)

Since this is lame, and I'm lame, here's a late Valentine's Day gift :)

I know. I'm not happy because you're not happy. But guess what?

Tsukishima isn't happy either :D

No, no. Just kidding. He loves you and is happy, it's just that I'm here haha.

A shrill cry resounded the dark and eerie hallway as two lovers, and a freckled first year, shifted along the walls. The leader of the group thought that 'being one with the wall' lessened the probability of getting scared and traumatized, so cue the awkward shuffling of three first years in a dimly lit room. The blond and freckled boy looked at each other, each face marrying different emotions. Yamaguchi smiled at the genius idea (Y/n) instructed to the three of them, while Tsukishima glared at the shorter male. He sighed quietly, as not to signal his beloved that he's not having fun, and turned to the (h/c) girl. "Tell me (Y/n), why are we shifting along the walls." Tsukishima whispered. You stopped shifting and looked up at your valentine. "Tsukki, I told you that staying near the sides helps not getting caught."

"But who exactly is going to get you?" He asks, giving you an annoyed face. You look at him angrily, uneasiness evident in your shiny, (e/c) orbs. "I don't know! So please stay close to me!" You grab his precious hand and tug on it, telling him to move forward. He cringes slightly, feeling your dainty hand enveloping his own. Every time you make contact, even if you unintentionally do it, he can't help but get lost in your touch. 'It feels cool and soft' goes his brain, and then everything else is suddenly blurring besides your frightened figure.

"What. Did. I. Just. See?!?" You scream, pointing over Tsukishima. It looked like a blurry yellow clown holding an axe or something. You weren't quite sure. The latter turned around to see the same clown. He smirked in triumph.

"(Y/n), run!" He orders. It was probably a scheme, but seeing you so worked up about a clown was hilarious. So he took up the offer of making you scream more. "Tsukki!!!!! Why are we running?!? Shouldn't we be hiding?!!" You shout while sprinting around the haunted hallways, out of breath and scared out of your guts. You turn to look at him, about as breathless as a... The tall blonde laughed at how tired and unfit you were, but suddenly blushed once he saw your cheeks going pink. 'Whoops, looks like I took it too far' goes his conscience, silencing his laughter and every other entertainment he held. He felt so guilty for causing you pain, or maybe it was just you deciding to be unfit and your body gave you what you deserved. Either way, he wanted to stop. "(Y/n), wait."

You look at him like he was crazy, and he definitely was. Who tells someone to stop when there's a lunatic running after you? "NOPE! You're trying to get me killed!!" You scream, your glazed eyes showing off. That was it, he just did it. He just made you cry.
"(Y/n)-"

"No!!"

"(Y/n)-"

"No!!"

He grabs your wrist as you try to run, bringing you into a tight hug. The force sent tears to fly from your eyes, and you gape there in shock. "I'm sorry, (Y/n)-chan..." He whispers lowly. After a few seconds of silence, you began to laugh lightly and hug him back.

"Stay near the walls so that Yamaguchi can't catch us, Tsukishima~"