High School Party

The next few days were easy, they sort of flew by. In Calculus, Tyler started becoming a real member of our group, so when the girls started teasing me about going on the date with Justin during class on Friday, he was right there asking questions.

"Wait, you're going on a date with Justin Faulkner? He's like the biggest player in the school." Tyler questioned, to me he looked concerned.

"Don't worry about me Tyler. I can handle myself." I just laughed it off figuring he just didn't want a friend to get taken advantage of.

We dropped the subject and started working on our group project. For me, my mind was off on other adventures not having anything to do with school. Soon enough the class was over and I was off to my other classes, but before I got out of the room Tyler pulled me aside.

"AJ, be careful on that date of yours. If anything goes wrong and you need help call me." With that he gave me his number.

I couldn't believe it. After three solid years of pining after this guy I finally get his phone number. Sadly it was only a friendly gesture. There's no way it could have meant anything else. I guess for me, my chances of becoming his girl have become zero. I put his number in my phone and headed off to my next class. On my way there I ran into Justin. He smiled at me and stopped me. 

"So I'll pick you up tomorrow at 8 right? We're still a go for that date?" He leaned against the locker looking me up and down. He was wearing his varsity wrestling jacket and a pair of jeans. I hoped maybe if all goes well I'll get to wear a jacket like that.

"Of course we are. Unless you aren't man enough to take me out on a date." I teased him leaning against the lockers with him.

 My confidence was up because I knew I looked good today. I found a cute flowing high waisted knee length black skirt in my closet. I decided to wear it with my favorite lace stockings, they were sexy and cute at the same time, just like me! I found a v-neck crop top that had a great galaxy print. It went perfectly with my galaxy vans. I decided to pair it with my silver star shaped armband and matching earrings. For my last birthday Ana had given me this choker that matched the outfit so of course I wore that. I decided to curl my hair and pull it off into a side ponytail styling my bangs properly. I had tried my best to match my makeup to my outfit so I had my now signature raspberry red lipstick and a subtle smoky eye.  The red of my hair was a great contrast to all of the cool colors I was wearing.

Soon enough the bell rang and I had to leave Justin to get to my class right around the corner. The day went by fast as well as that night. It was the first football game of the season and we actually won. That was a first for us to win against the best school in our district. I cheered from the band like I have for the past 4 years only this time when I cheered for Tyler he looked back and waved. And when I went down for half time he waited a bit just to say good luck. After the game, Tyler invited me to a party with a few of his friends so of course I wasn't gonna turn down the invite! I really had nothing to do anyway. Tyler said he was going to drive me there since we lived right next to each other.

I got back to my house and took a quick shower, I curled my hair leaving it down. I decided to lighten up my makeup to a softer, lighter raspberry lipstick and a natural smoky eye. I wore a cute flowing pale blue skater dress with a pair of white wedge sandals and a simple gold necklace. Tyler texted me and told me to bring a swimsuit so I grabbed my bikini and threw it into my purse. It wasn't like a normal bikini but one with high waisted bottoms that covered most of my stomach and a bikini top that actually covers all of my bust so I won't fall out. I was still a little conscious over my stomach so I liked that I got that one.

When he honked his horn I quick ran out to his car remembering my phone and my house key. I smiled at him and I'm not sure if it was just the lighting but he looked to be blushing. I shrugged it off and sat back quietly as he drove us to Derek's house. He was the senior quarterback on the football team. When we arrived I hopped out of the car with my bag in hand.We walked in and I was surprised to hear the whistles and how tyler was asked who I was. For once in my life I was referred to as a 'babe'! We walked around and I tried my best to make small talk with the populars around me. I was offered a few drinks here and there but I refused to take any of it because it all smelt like alcohol and that wasn't my thing. To be honest the party went pretty well. I didn't do anything I would regret and a swam comfortably that night. I even had a few guys who used to be assholes to me ask me out! It was pretty awesome if you ask me. Tyler didn't drink either so he drove me home around 2 so I quickly did my nightly routine and went to sleep since I had to get up early to go shopping.