chipawawa Basketball team crushes Harlem Globe Trotters

On Friday night at the stadium at Bellbird Park Centre in Drouin, the Chipawawa basketball team are training between five o’clock and six o’clock. On the weekend, the two best basketball teams which are Chipawawa and Harlem Globe Trotters played an awesome final game for the season. The Chipawawa team made up of chipmunks and Harlem Globe Trotters are all six foot six inch tall and dark skinned men from Harlem.

The three chipmunks are called Shelly, Barry and Clarry. Shelly is beautiful girl with dark brown hair and she likes to do the makeup and do the fashion on her two brothers.  Barry is the smart one with the glasses, and dress like a Greek and doesn’t know anything about fashions. He has short brown hair. Clarry is a beautiful boy with short black hair and doesn’t do fashions and he is silly as well. Barry, Shelly and Clarry learnt to sing and play the guitar, and dance too. They also play the Chipawawa team song at the basketball match.   

The other team mates are the chipmunks as well. Berry, Shelly and Clarry tell the team mates listen to the songs they write the team songs. The coach is a beautiful girl called Paige and knows all about the basketball and netball as well. The songs are so funny and you will laugh a lot. The coach talks about the big tall adult player. The height the Harlem Globe Trotters are six foot six inch tall and are dark skinned men. The coach teaches the Chipawawa team to go for short, quick goals and to do the basketball pass.

As the game goes on, the Harlem Globe Trotters are winning by 3 points. The Chipawawa call time out and need to change their strategy, they decide to go for the “Death Trap” goal. This involves climbing on top of one another to get close to the goal ring. They succeed and win the game with only seconds on the clock.

Wow, what an amazing effort, what a crushing time for the Globe Trotters…..oh well, there is always next year!