Dreams...

I was 99.9% that I was dreaming, but there is always 1% of me that begs to differ. It's the same dream. That's why I'm so sure. But it terrorizes me the same as usual. It all starts out on a beautiful cliff full of wildflowers and nicely formated grass. But there's a ledge. And I'm curious. So I go to look. Its too big for me to measure but its a supermassive black hole. And I lean in closer... And I fall! But not completely. I grab the branch hanging on the edge at the last second. And I'm so scared to let go or slip. I can't grab anything else. I don't want to fall to my death. But I start slipping... And I fall for sure this time. When I fell, it felt like time stopped. And I'm falling through the air for hours. Its so dark that i can't see anything. So i think I'm screwed. But suddenly I see light. I'm happy that its almost over, but I'm terrified to die. Suddenly I feel myself hit... And I wake up. I always wake up at that part. But never fails to scare me to death. I get up fast and slick, Putting on my pink shirt with my green striped pants on, Brush my teeth and hair, go downstairs to eat a granola bar, and grab my backpack, and leave. I walk to the bus stop. My name is Fawn and I'm 10. I try to walk as slowly to my bus stop because I got some time left. But somebody called my name. "Yo Fawn! Were's your little, puny dog at? At home? Aww... That's too bad. I thought I he would tag along with you as always. You little girl!" I recognize the voice too soon. Its James. He is always picking on someone. I don't know why he can't leave someone be. People at my school consider him as COOL. I don't get it though. How can a BULLY be cool? I try to ignore him. "Fawn why don't you try to act like a normal person and reply?" He sneers."Be quiet James." "Aww is the little girl gonna cry like a big baby?" I walk faster. Suddenly something yanks off my backpack. "Hey! Give it back!" I yell. "You better go get it then... Dog! You better hurry up! The bus is coming!" Suddenly I hear the bus down the street. Dang it! I run to the bushes to get my bag. James jumps on the bus. And the bus drives away swiftly. That jerk! I'm gonna have to run to school. So I start running.