Back To The Past

New York, September 13, 1952

Angie's  P.O.V

I pulled on my pink fluffy skirt, that came down to my mid-shins. It was my first day of school, and I wanted to pull of a bad girl look! I sprayed on my hairspray, and reminded my myself to get some more with out Mother knowing.

I was ready.

Piper's P.O.V Present time.

"Here are your test results." Mr.Krobocker said. Eventually he got to me and I just put it away. I knew it was 100%. Groaning I walked out of the class room as the bell rang ,signifying that the day was over..

I waited for an hour, and then snuck up to the old science lab. Once I was sure every one was gone, I uncovered it. My time machine! Lord it was beautiful!

It was almost done, it just needed one more piece of information, which was conveniently located in my test. I circled the answer and drop it in the reader.

Suddenly it started to whirl and with a blinding light, someone appeared. WHAT? I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE TRANSPORTED!

Angie's P.O.V

There was a white light. Suddenly I was in a room. And standing in front of me was a girl..... IN TROUSERS?!?!?

A/N: That was Idea 1 !!!!!! Tell me what you think! The idea with the most comments+ votes will become an actual story!!!!

This is one of my favorites, out of the ideas I have written down so far!!!

Tea And Kiwi!

~Karma >.<!