Hairs 7 (Crazy Hairs)

If you have crazy hair like me, you're reading on the right page...

Why on earth won't my hair stay in place?

Why on the planet does my hairstyle changes every morning without me making any effort?

Why do I need to question everything?

Yeah, of course... It has a purpose why it's called crazy...

TO. TANGLE. OUR. BRAINS!!

How to deal with this problem?

Well, I don't really recommend this to all of you, but, we really have to know the real problem...

First, you need to...

 1. Consider these questions:

      a. Do you really have a problem? (really?)

      b. Do you need to change it to resolve it?

      c. Does it make you uncomfortable?

      d. Is it unresolvable?

      e. Is it unreasonable?

Second, think...

 2. Are these familiar?

      a. split ends

      b. unfamiliar bump

      c. rough edges

      d. oily hair

      e. dry hair

Third, in any cases...

 3. Have you:

      a. tried to go to the parlor just for the strands?

      b. made a scheduled visit to the store for hair products? 

      c. read hair hacks?

      d. watched hair hacks?

      e. tried any of these kinds of cases?

Fourth, and last but not the least...

 4. Are you willing to:

      a. make a sacrifice for your hair? (and by sacrifice, I mean money and time)

      b. make an effort to do so?

      c. find a solution, not only in general, but for YOUR own hair?

---

If you think about it and answered yes for most questions... Then you really do have a problem with your hair..

Not that bad, of course, but there's always a solution for every problem..

I don't say that it is easier to find solutions on the internet and stick to it.. (one solution only is not enough)

You need to know the main problem you have and try to find different solutions just so you can experiment on your hair..

I'm not discouraging you to continue on searching for answers but, I was almost on the edge of breaking while looking for what really is there to make a change for..

I've tried:

 - washing hair after 4 days (sometimes after a week and unless I'm not sweating and it's winter)

 - sleeping with wet hair (and you don't want to do this)

 - ironing every strands of hair after blow drying it (yeah, every time.. Now it's dead)

 - using a heatless curl hack then sleeping on it (I have had a really bad night doing it. I needed to sleep face down because I forgot to consider I was going to sleep on it and, you know the struggle, right?)

 - going to parlors for a hair rebond (yeah, my hair is not natural.. anymore)

 - tying my hair so tight, my scalp couldn't hold on any longer. (BECAUSE... That is why)

My conclusion is...

You don't need to do the same thing to your hair for eternity..

...YOU WON'T LEARN

Experimenting is fun... (sometimes.. unless you're experimenting before an unexpected event like, you saw your crush and you had your bad hair day)