Morning!

I'm sorry i haven't updated recently but my internet was down so there was no way to do it! It has just came back up and to make it up to you, i am going to upload a part today and tomorrow (cross fingers.) Thank you for the views and the follows! It really helps! Keep voting and reading and adding to your reading lists!<3 

I roll on to my side, opening my eyes to see a sleeping Niall. He looks so adorable, his hair ruffled so it sticks up in numerous directions, one arm sprawled over his face, the other wrapped under my waist. He really is perfect. I couldn't help but smile, he made me happy and that's exactly what i need right now. His mouth curls up into a smirk. God he's cute. 

"Stop it." His voice groggy from the nights sleep makes him even more attractive.

"Stop what?" I decide i'll just deny any accusations he makes, I wasn't staring, I wasn't staring!

"Staring. I'm trying to sleep" Oh dammit!

"I wasn't staring, i was just..." Being honest, i didn't even realise i had been staring until his voice interrupted my daze.

"Watching me sleep?" He opens one eye to watch my reaction. I turn my head, hiding my embarrassment. He chuckles, leaning on to his elbow, his face only inches away from my own. 

"What do you want to do today babe?" I smile at him and he returns it, tucking a peice of hair behind my ear. He called me babe! 

"You not with the boys today?" I ask, slightly downhearted as i know he'll have to leave at some point. 

"Yeah but, it's a free day, we can do whatever, come with me?" He says, pretending to beg. I have to admit, his puppy eyes are killing me. I don't really know what to say. Niall's inviting me to spend a day with the boys. Inside, my heart is doing flips but i keep a calm exterier, not wanting to freak out infront of Niall.

"Uhh...yeah sure but...do you think they'll mind?" His smile drops and confusion fills his face.

"Mind? Why would they?" Well i just thought they might want some down time together, chilling out and watching movies. Away from all the cameras and the microphones. Just a day to themselves for a change. I explain this to Niall and he laughs. 

"Down time together? We never have down time with Louis around." I laugh, knowing full well what Louis is like. I haven't ever met him but i have watched plenty of interviews and video diary's to know that Louis doesn't do down time. "So you up for it?" He looks at me with those eyes. Those gorgeous blue eyes and i'm melting. 

"Yeh, i'll come." That's all i manage to say.

We decide to get up after another hour of lazing around talking about the boys and the trouble they get themselves into. Niall and me both race to the bathroom but i get there first. I shove all of my weight against the back of the door, trying my hardest to keep Niall from getting in and pushing me out. I manage to push the door closed and after a second, i turn to face the large mirror on the wall. My eyes drift down my body as i let a sigh escape my lips. I look a complete mess; my hair is on the top of my head, scrunched up in a messy bun, my face is completely clear of any make-up so all of my blemishes were shining away, and don't even get me started on my clothes. All i have with me is my trackies and vest from the day before and i had slept in those. I hadn't bothered to pack other clothes so i guess i was stuck in these for another day. Great! The first time i meet the boys and i look like a tramp. I hear a light tap and blonde hair appears from round the side of the door.

"Everything okay in here?" He smiles when he sees me! How is it possible for someone to look this damn good?

"No, not really" I frown, my eyes still glued to the mirror, thinking of what to do.