Chapter One

At the Shinhwa Group's Corporate Office.

Jun-pyo is on the phone:

"Yes Chairman, I will make sure it's done right away. Bye.."

He was talking with his father, who took over the Chairman position back from his mother after his full recovery from being in coma.

After he puts the phone down, he dialled another number.

After three rings, his phone call was answered, "Jan-di , I will pick you up after your shift, Okay? See you later.." he said smiling after he puts the phone down.

Geum Jan-di is doing her practicum in the hospital for her medical degree.

Today is their 1st year anniversary of being back together after four years of separation. They started counting from the time they got back together after all the things that happened between them.

There was even a point when he almost got married- good thing she let him go and understood that his heart is owned by only one woman- Geum Jan-di and then there's that time when he had partial amnesia and can't remember Geum Jan-di and almost lost her again, thanks God Jan-di triggered his memory when she jumped on the pool to retrieve the necklace he gave her and overcomes his phobia of swimming- saving Jan-di and recovering from his temporary amnesia.

Ahhhhh, time indeed flies. I like my life now. I can't wait until I see her again. My Jan-di.

He smiled.

Jan-di accepted his marriage proposal but she didn't want to get married yet. She still wants to finish her education and get her license to practice medicine. He agreed hesitantly. Who argues with Geum Jan-Di?

He is just happy that they are engaged for now, he knew how each other meant and he is confident about the strength of the love they share.

They went through a tumultous relationship full of ups and downs - separation and pain.

They were young in-love but their love is mature enough to survive amidst all the trials they had to go through.

But come to think of it, all of it he is willing to go through because in the end- they became stronger and their LOVE - sealed only for each other.

He smiled, yes, now he can only smile even at those times that they were both uncertain about their future together.

He stood up and took his coat.

He prepared something for Jan-di, a surprise, it wasn't hard pleasing her. And she likes surprises.

Ahhhh how I manage to go through each day without her by my side.

He smiled as he drives his car on the way to fetch Jan-di.