Party Like a Rockstar

"Cheers to another wonderful Friday of fun and excitement!" Kacy screamed over the music and lifted her glass into the air. In almost unison, Kyle and I, lifted out glasses and clanked them into hers and also shouting.

I slowly took my drink from the air and brought it too my lips looking around quietly. I turned my head back and forth slightly, taking in Toxic's atmosphere tonight. There walls were still painted like a splattered green paint. I'll have to try that sometime! Anyway, the dance floor was lit up with strobe lights, which were new from last time we where here, and people were dancing and grinding on one another. Around the dance floor there were tables and booths placed for those who weren't dancing.

I took another sip of my glass and turned back to my friends to see them both beginning to head their own ways. Kacy was on her second drink flirting hardcore with some guy. The guy didn't seem that bad looking, he had brown hair and dark brown eyes. He sort of looked like Taylor launtner just not as beautiful. If Kacy likes him then thumbs up to her.

As for Kyle, he was just taking in the sights like I had a moment ago. He was leaned back against one of walls were no tables were at the moment. Kyle was never really the crazy club kind of guy, unlike Kacy He was more like the quiet scene place like a movie or mini-golf. So when we had friday nights , they always made me choose because I always chose fair. Even though Kyle is more like the shy kind of guy, I still like him

I don't know what you would consider it, but me and Kyle have a weird sort of relationship. We don't really act like a couple, were more like friends yet we have kissed before. I don't know, with him I can just be myself and be happy. Even though we kissed and stuff, he doesn't mind me talking with guys as I don't mind him talking to girls. Lets just say were there for whenever another one of us need each other.

I set my glass down on the table and eyed the table for a new one. After grabbing a glass of lemonaide, I headed over to where Kyle was standing. Quietly without him noticing, I leaned onto his side and sighed.

"What's wrong Lil, you not in the party mood tonight?" Kyle asked, placing his arm on my head and leaning slightly into me. I leaned back into him slightly before stepping out from under him. He stumbled slightly and spilled some of his drink.

I looked up into his disappointed face and smirked, jabbing him in the stomach. "I wouldn't be talking mister I'm-too-cool-for-this." After a moment of silence, his mouth grew into a grin. I smiled in returned and let him pull me into one of his rib crushing hugs.

"S'cuse me?" a feminine voice whispered. Kyle released me from his bear hug and we both turned to face a girl with black hair and light brown eyes. My eyes scanned her once, only to see she just wore jeans and purple tee-shirt with painted splattered on it. "Would your names happen to be Kyle?"

Kyle and I quickly exchanged glances with surprised expressions. We both turned back to the girl who stood the way we left her. Kyle put his hands behind his head and said with a slight yawn. "Yeah, whats up?"

The fumbled with her fingers a moment before she looked up at Kyle. "A girl over there told me to come and see if you wanted to dance with me, my name's Fiara" The girl said pointing across the club. I glanced across the room and noticed she was pointing straight at Kyle who was waving at us from the dance floor. I glanced at Kyle who was giving me a puppy dog face.

I looked at him puzzled for a minute until I understood what he was talking about. I rolled my eyes and nodded to him. Instantly his face lit up and he turned back to the girl, "Sure I'd love to dance with you."

"Oh yeah, the girl over there wanted to speak to you" Fiara said before Kyle started to lead the girl out towards the dance floor. At least he found someone to dance with tonight. I gulped down my last sip and went to turn towards the table behind me but I only bumped into someone and stumble backwards