The Demon Boy

Chapter 1:

“Patrick!” I hear someone called, shaking me from the shoulders furiously. “Wake up!”

I opened my eyes to see a very piss and scary Kyla glaring at me. Her face was red from anger and she looked like she was going to kill someone. I got to admit that she look very scary.

“What?” I groaned.

“You need to wake up!”

“Why? Is to early”

“It's twelve o'clock!”

When she said that I jumped out of the bed, forgetting I was only on my boxers. I looked down and then up to see a blushing Kyla. I got this say that it was embarrassing and awkward. Not to add that it was uncomfortable.

“Um...this is kind of embarrassing” I said.

“No, really? You think?” Kyla asked sarcastically. She turned around giving me her back. “Go get ready!”

I ran to my bathroom and changed into some jeans, plain white t-shirt and my converse. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Kyla sitting on my bed waiting for me. I notice what she was reading for the first time. What?! I was sleeping and don't pay much attention to what others are wearing that much. I barely notice what I wear.

Anyways, Kyla was wearing a a white sweater with green sleeves and blue skinny jeans that were rip off from the knees. She was wearing her green converse that had writing hit on me and this one will go to your butt. I guess that's why she doesn't have to many boyfriends.

“Finally!” Kyla exclaimed with her arms in the air. She can be very impatient some times. “You know, for been the faster guy in the track team you are really the slowest person ever!”

“Yeah, sorry” I said, “Its just that I went to bed late last night”

“Doing what?”

“Um...Homework” I lied. I couldn't tell her the truth. That I was up late, because I was fighting demons and monsters that came from the espectral zone. She would either freak out or called me crazy or maybe even both.

“Ok, let's go. We are late already and remember we had to be at school at one thirty to help with the decorations for the dance” She said.

Oh, yeah! The famous dance! The dance that everyone is talking about at school. The dance that make me wake up early and go to school on weekends! The dance that supposedly is going to be the best dance ever! Please note the sarcasm.

“Yeah” I replied with a bored and tired voice. Don't get me wrong, but I'm not into this dance at all. I don't like dances. I only joined the prom club because Kyla forced me to do it. “I know, I can't forget how annoying is to be there”

“What?! How could you say that?” Kyla gasped, “It's so much fun there! If it wasn't for me you would be here doing nothing and dying from boredom”

Ha! Only if she knew' I thought.

“Well, let's go or Mrs. Drama give us her lecture about how we kids now in days don't take anything seriously and blah blah and give us detention”

She was right, Mrs. Drama, which is her real name no lie and was hilarious since she was the theater club teacher, was not a person who likes tardiness. I remember she send a girl to detention for a whole week just because she got five seconds to her class. So you can say she is a punctuality freak.

“Yeah, I don't want to be in detention the rest of the month” I said, grabbing my jacket and putting it on. “Let's go, Kyla”

She grabbed her backpack and walked to the door. I followed her and we walked out to the shinning and brightly day of light making me hissed. No, I'm not a vampire. I'm a demon boy a great difference, but I just woke up and I'm not a really a morning person.