Fireworks

HiHi :) I've written a bunch of SHINee short romantic fan fics so I thought I'd share them. Even if your not a SHINee fan, please give them a try, cause the only main fan fic thing is the name, but you can mentally change/ignore that any way. And keep reading, cause the fan fics change members (eg this one is taemin but the next one might be minho)! So yeah, thanks~ Tell me what you think! :D

P.S. If you didn't know, saranghae means I love you in Korean, and oppa is put at the end of a males name when a younger female is saying his name (make sense...?!)

~Tina~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt someone hug me from behind and turn me around. I felt my body up against his, feeling his heart beat, and being sure that he could feel mine too, like we were one. His head leaned in and so did mine, and then we were kissing, nervously at first, like new lovers, but then passionately. It's like we had a fire eating away in us, growing stronger and stronger by the second. But this fire was our love.

We kissed for so long that I would have never noticed the time fly by. My hands ran through his blond smooth hair as he held me close to him throughout the entire kiss, protecting me, showing the world that I was his. He soon started to kiss my neck. We were then just hugging, keeping each other close. I could feel his heart racing at the same pace as mine, connected by an invisible link.

With my arms wrapped around his neck, and his behind my back, I just let the words I was thinking spill out of me. "Saranghae Taemin-oppa."

He pulled me back and I was blushing. He stared deeply into my eyes and said back, "Saranghae."

We were kissing again with a much stronger fire burning inside of us.

I could hear fireworks going off above us in the night sky. I knew they were his favourite so I unwillingly pulled myself away, breaking our kiss. He took one quick look up at the fireworks then went back to kissing me. Curiosity bubbled inside of me so I had to pull back again. "Why aren't you watching the fireworks Taemin-oppa? They're your favourite." He took another look at the colourful fireworks in the sky then looked back at me. He placed each of his smooth hands against my cool cheeks, sending warmth through them and my body. Staring deep and longingly into my eyes, he spoke lovingly.

"You are the only fireworks I need." He kissed the tip of my nose and leaned his forehead against mine. "Your fireworks are 1000 times better."

He kissed me with a new found passion and love. I then understood what he meant. I could see fireworks now that were much more illuminating, much more breathtaking, than those that were happening around our combined figures. Yes, he was right. These fireworks are by far the best in the world, in the universe.