Jaydee Part 1 <3

Chapter 1

My Names Jaydee, I have 3 brothers - Daniel,15 ( My Twin ) , Daewun,18 And Harvey,15 (Hes My Half Brother). I Also Have A Sister Jaimee,Who's 17 but I Hate Her As She Ran Off And Left HER Baby Tia. I Live With My Mum , My 2 Brothers And And My Sister's Baby Tia. My Dad Left 13 Years Ago And Married Some Next Skettish Woman Who Has Like 7 Kids All From Different Mans. I Dont Talk Much To My Brothers As They Thought I Would Be One Of Them Big Loud Popular Little Sisters Of Gens But No!. Im Quiet, I Take Shit From Does Bullies At School.

* Beep Beep *

7:00 am

First Back To School. I Jumped Out Of Bed Grabbed My Towel And School Uniform and went in the bathroom. I Brushed My Teeth And Went Into The Shower.I Wash, Dried, creamed and put on the school uniform. I Went Back To My Room , Tied My Hair Into A Pony Tail And Left A Side Fringe Out.I Grabbed My Pouch , Ipod And Phone And Went Downstairs

Mum: Morning Darling.

Me : Morning Mum

I Went Over To The Kitchen And Ate My Pancakes Mmm :) Then I Washed The Plate. Went Upstairs To Brush My Teeth Again, Gave My Mum A Kiss On The Cheek And Took Some Money. I Opened The Door Then Daniels Boys Came Barging In ( Stupid Boys Always At My House Eattin Out My Food Kmt ) I Walked Up My Road To The Bus Stop And I See Lucy. Ive Known Her Since Nursery and We Was Good Friends But I Try And Stay Away From Her Since I Found Out She Was A Sket .

Lucy: Hi Babes , Long Time No See.

Me : Been On Holiday ( I Lied)

Lucy: Ohh Alright.

She Better Not Sit Next Too Me Kmt Anyways We Saw

The 122 So We Got On It , Beeped The Oysters And Went Top Deck & She Came & Sat Next To Mee Talking Away Like I Cared KMT Why Did She Have Too Sit Next Too Me Likee!, I Turned My Ipod On And Listened To Tunes As I Didnt Want To Hear Lucy Talk About What Man She Beat Last Night Then We See A Bunch Of Boys Come On , The Ones That Was At My House . Rahh They Eat Fast. The Journey Went Fast So When We Got To School, I Hurried Along To The Tutor Room, I Was The Only One In There Then The Pips Went And EveryOne Came In. Mr Miles Came in And Tells Us To Shushh.

Mr Miles: Today We Have A New Student Joinin Us ... Ryan

Who Would Like To Help Him ??

When Mr Miles Said That I See All The Girls Put Their Hand Up Because Ryan Was Nicee . Den Mr Miles Had To Say My Name Didn't He KMFT

All The Girls Turned Around And Screwed Me So I Screwed Them Back

Stacey : Erghh Jaydee .. Dont Screw It Makes You Look Even More Ugly.

The Whole Class Started Laughin Accept Ryan.

Me : Bitch ( I Said It Quietly )

I Think Stacey Heard Me Say It Or She Read My Lips Cause She Just Stared At Me Then Screwed.

Ryan Came And Sat Next To Me And Just Stared At Me.

I Hate When People Stare At Me

I Think I Must Of Said That Out Loud Cause Ryan Started Laughin.

Ryan:Jay- *BEEEEP*

The Pips Went And I Ran To My Lesson Cause I Didnt Wanna Hear What Ryan Was Gonna Say.

The Day Went Fast And I Was About To Leave School When STACEY , HARMONY And MAY Grabbed Me By My Hair And Dragged Me To The Toilets .

Stacey: This Is What You Get For Calling Me A Bitch