Chapter8

Chapter8 Rains hurt

"I start Woke me up in the morning I heard the Birds singing and chirping out my window in my room I start to yelling And make my bed and going Downstairs to the Kitchen and I grab a cereal called Mini Wheats with in the bowl with milk I start walking to the dining room eat my own breakfast

My breakfast is done I start back to Kitchen wash the bowl and spoon to Dishwasher and dish soap and turn it on and go upstairs and go to my room

And I go to the bathroom with small good soup and washing my hair with smell good with shampoo and my body too and wrapped my new towel on and I go into my room and

I got my other skirt and my other pretty Patchwork Babydoll top from my dresser too And I put

My other skirt on and

and I go to Bathroom and I Iron my hair make my hair curly and spray with hairspray

And my Brush teeth at the Mirror

And I out the bathroom and I go to my room and I grab my Pretty purse

And I grab my high heel shoe and I put both them on my feet and I unlock the door Turned my door and I saw Jacob he start to hug me and kiss me on my lips.

"What are we, Jacob?" I asked quietly, looking down.

It had been a week since the night I had met Billy, and Jacob and I had been hanging out every day since and I was a little confused. We talked a lot, laughed at each other and even had some VERY heated make out sessions, but did this mean we were together? Or were we just having fun?

Now, we were sitting on my front porch swing, his one arm wrapped around my shoulder, my head on his chest. Our hands were entwined and he was playing with my fingers. I had been sitting here, wondering for hours now and Jacob's presence only made me wonder even more. I was terrified of his answer. I'd realized over the past week that I didn't want to be 'just friends' with Jacob. I wanted to be with him. I was scared that he didn't feel the same way about me. He sighed and I instantly regretted asking him.

"What do you want us to be?" he asked quietly. I could feel his cautious eyes on me.

I turned my head to look at him and the way his eyes looked into mine made my heart melt. "I ... um," I stuttered, I didn't know how to answer that.

Jacob must have seen my reluctance to answer it because he lowered his head and kissed me lightly on the lips. "It all depends on what you want," he said, "You want a friend? You want a boyfriend? I'll be anything for you."

"I want you," I whispered back at him, taking his face in my hands, "I want you, as more than a friend."

A huge grin crossed his face. He pulled me to him and kissed me passionately. As he pulled away he said, "Then, I'm all yours."

We sat there for a while, just holding each other. I felt safe in his arms, I didn't want to leave. I soon started drifting off to sleep. I jumped in shock when I heard a wolf howling, it sounded like it came from the forest right by my house. I looked closely through the thick trees and thought I saw something big move. I looked up at Jake and could see that he noticed it too. He looked down at me with a look that could only be described as a mixture of guilt and sadness. The wolf howled again, it sounded distressed. I looked up at Jacob and pain crossed his face.

"I have to go," he said hurriedly, "just go into the house, alright? Promise me you'll go into the house."

"What's going on, Jacob?" I asked.

"I'll explain later, just please," he begged, "get into the house."

I nodded slowly and he pressed his lips firmly on mine before running in the direction of the howling. Was he out of his mind?! He could get hurt!