chapter two

Jaraths p.o.v (hello sexy lol)

Sarah had called me oh how I missed her so. She forgave me a few years back and I'm pleased with that. Altho she dose not love me I'm slowly learning to deal with it. But I fear my kingdom is falling. I turned into my owl form and came to the women I had loved. "Hello Sarah".
"Jarath oh please help her"
I looked at her. "Who are you talking about Sarah". "I..it's my daughter she sick and the doctors here can't do anything". I sighed and let her lead me to her daughters room I expected to see a little girl but when I walked in there was a young women maybe in her 18-20. She was so beautiful more beautiful then Sarah....no couldn't I couldn't like this fair maddin I love Sarah...or do I... I was lost in thought Sarah came closer. "Take her back with you". That got me out of my thoughts. "What?" I said looking at her. "Please jarath if you ever felt any thing for me please do this for me". I looked down and sighed "fine but you must tell her so she knows and if I take her her body from here will die do you understand". "Yes jarath thank you thank you". And with that I left to get a place ready and for Sarah to say her final good bye.

(A/n how's it going bros hope you like this chapter got my tat yesterday well like always I'll see you in the next chapter buh-bye)