Chapter 6

Ashley's POV

I pull my knees closer and continue to read the last entry in my diary hoping it would help me understand what's going on in my head and heart.

August 1, 2013

Dear Diary,

Allot has happened since I last wrote. I wrote about my first kiss with Harry Styles right? Ya. And his anger issues. Well since then I have found myself IN LOVE with Zayn Malik, FALLING IN LOVE with Niall Horan, and a CRUSH on Harry Styles. Complicated much? Gosh I hate teenage hormones, I can't tell what is TRUE love and what isn't.

Zayn asked me to be his girlfriend yesterday. It was really romantic. He took me to a lake at midnight and there was this candlelight dinner set on the dock. It was stunning. After we ate, we talked for hours about the silliest things. Afterwards he stood up. He offered me his hand, which I accepted. He clicked a button on the cd player and "A Thousand Years" came on. My absolute favorite love song. We danced in the moonlight. Suddenly he stepped back and looked in my eyes.

He said; "Ashley, since the moment I laid eyes on you I was infatuated. You are the most beautiful women I've ever seen." Music started playing from somewhere and he sang the chorus to Irresistible.

"It makes your lips so kissable
And your kiss unmissable
Your fingertips so touchable
And your eyes irresistible."

My eyes were watering when he finished. He grabbed my hands and looked me in the eyes and said: "Ashley Brown, will you do me the great honor of becoming my girlfriend?"

I wanted to say yes but I choked on my own words. Something was holding me back. Niall. His face looked sad. He took my silence as rejection, which in a way it was. I pushed all my thoughts of Niall away and focused on this "Bradford Bad Boy" in front of me. Finally, I nodded my head. He looked as if I had given him the world.

I sighed and stood up from my chair. My legs had cramped and I hadn't realized that I had been crying. I wiped my eyes and put my diary back under my mattress. When I looked up Liam was standing there with a worried expression on his face. I smiled, but the smile didn't reach my eyes. He walked forward and opened his arms. I gladly grabbed onto him as if my life depended on it. I sobbed in his arms. He was like a older brother to me.

"Ash, babe, what's wrong?" He asked after I had quieted my sobs.

I swallowed. "It's just. Ugh. Boys, that's what."

He chuckled. "Let me guess, you love Zayn?" I nodded for him to continue.

"Your falling in love with a certain lucky Irishmen?" I halfway smiled and nodded.

"And the curly one out there is your crush?" I laughed.

"Yes! I sound like a teenage girl." He smirked.

"That's cuz you are one, love." I looked surprised, as If I never knew.

"Really? I couldn't tell." I said sarcasm dripping from my words.

He chuckled but then his face went serious. "Now, what are you going to do about this situation? I mean, who do you care for the most?"

I sighed. "Probab-" I was cut off by screaming from inside the bus. (A/N They are supposed to be outside the bus.) Me and Liam looked at each other worriedly and ran in the bus to find....

Authors Note

I thought I would leave y'all with a cliff-hanger. ;) Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter.

God bless. Vote and Comment! :)