Chapter Two

(Peter's POV)

A couple of minutes later I arrived at Aunt May's house and when I walked in it smelt like CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!!!! MY FAVORITE!

I walked over to the island (for those of you who don't know its basically a counter in the middle of the kitchen) and went to grab a cookie off the plate.

"No Peter! Those are for after dinner!" Aunt May scolded me.

"Please Aunt May," I whined, "I've had a really weird day."

"Fine Peter," she sighed, "but only one!"

"Thank you!"

5 cookies later

"Thanks Aunt May!"

"Peter I said only one cookie not five!"

"Opps, sorry!" I yelled back walking upstairs to my room.

After laying on my bed staring up at the ceiling and contemplating whether or not to fall asleep, I decided to just go to bed.

Peters Dream

I was back to where I was fighting and where Gwen died. It was moments before Gwen fell and instead of viewing it from my point of view I was standing off to the side, watching everything happen as a bystander.

Watching as he sent the web down to catch Gwen I had to turn away because I could not handle the memory of myself crying over Gwen's body.

Looking to the side I noticed another person standing there. It was Gwen! Quickly I started to walk up to her but when she noticed me, she ran. So, I ran after to her.

"Gwen! Gwen is that you Gwen! wait up Gwen please, please!"

Running after her we went down a dark grim alley that seemed to have some fog in it. As I watched she slowly faded away into the dark alley.

"Gwen please nooooooooooooooooo...... Gwen please come back to me please."

I quickly woke up and I realized that I was screaming. I put my hand over my mouth so I wouldn't wake Aunt May. I looked over at my clock and saw that the time read 3:04 AM. Why can't I sleep through the night just once. Just once is all I ask!

I decided to just lay awake with my eyes closed and just thought about all the good times that I had with Gwen and Harry.

(Third person point of view)

After the first nightmare that Peter had he kept getting them over and over again until he could not take it anymore

At first he contemplated on whether or not to go to a shrink then he realized he did have someone to go to. Gwen's cousin.

(Peter's POV)

I decided that instead of wallowing in self pity I decided that I was going to talk to Gwen's cousin. Well the person who claimed to be Gwen's cousin. But he was still a person and maybe he would understand.

HEYYYY Hope you guys like this. We've been really busy with basketball, softball and school but her you go.

~Cat & Molly