Chapter 17

A/N: Hi guys, I know that it has been a very long time since I updated but I have been extremely busy trying to finish my college course and I have a had a bit of a writers block, however now that I have finished my course (WOOHOO) I should hopefully be able to write more often. So anyway enough of me rambling here is the new chapter, I hope you enjoy :)

....................................................................................................................................................

Gabriel's POV

I arrived back at the mansion, (if you could even call it that, it was basically just a huge, dusty, old building that we 'lived in') I hated this place and I always have, living in my childhood home was something that I never thought I would do again after I left but he wanted to live here so I had no choice but to oblige and live here again. We were only supposed to be using this place until Marcus made Elena his but it has been nearly three years and now an entire pack of wolves and Marcus are dead thanks to that little girl who just wouldn't give up.

I walked up the creaky old stairs to his study (it used to be my father's study before he died*) and lightly knocked on the door (he hated it when you knocked loudly or made lots of noise), he called for me to come in so I opened the wooden door and walked into the study. He had made this room look brand new, he has always had a taste for the finer things in life so had refurbished the entire house with expensive furniture and antiques.

"Ah, Gabriel you're back. How are our little treasures doing?" he asked with that evil smirk on his face.

"She has told them not to interact with me but they look like they are growing up very well and just in time for our plan as well" I replied.

I sat down on one of the fancy leather seats that he had put into the room. (I had to admit that even though I hated this house it looked great now that he had refurnished the entire thing.) I was thinking about how we could take Elena's kids from under her nose without them trying to stop us when he interrupted my thoughts.

"Gabriel? What are we going to do? We need those kids"

"I know, I'm thinking of ways we could taking them without any of them bloody idiots trying to stop us."

"Any good ideas?"

"We could always just kill them and then take the kids"

"No. I want her and that bloodsucker alive so they can feel the pain of knowing they will never see their children again. Death would be too kind." he had a very thick British accent but it didn't sound nice like British accents usually do, instead it sounded evil, that coupled with his smirk and blood red eyes just made him terrifying.

"I see, how is our other experiment going?" I was really curious as to how this one was going.

"It is coming along very nicely, in fact I think it might be time to wake him, Shall we go see if he's ready?" he asked.

"Absolutely" I replied with a grin.

We walked down the hallway to what seemed like a dead end but a quick push of the wall told you otherwise, the wall opened up and led us into a secret room where our experiment was, none of the others in the house knew about this so it we kept it between us. I looked over to the large metal table in the middle of the room where our experiment lay with tubes into almost every limb on his body.

"I think he's ready. What do you think?" I asked curiously.

"I agree, lets wake him" he replied.

He walked over to the table and started to remove all of the tubes and then he stuck a needle into the heart of this experiment. The needle was full of a liquid that he brewed himself, this liquid was specifically used for reviving the dead. It took a couple of minutes for it to work but after waiting for a couple of minutes a loud gasp filled the room.

"Where the hell am I?" the patient asked looking around the room until his eyes met mine.

"Gabriel, where the hell am I?!" he asked with a hint of anger in his voice.

"You're in a secret room, we have been working on reviving you for over two years now" I calmly replied.

"Reviving? I died?"

"Yes but now you're alive again" he was speaking now.

"Who the hell are you?!" the patient asked angrily.

"Calm down sir. We have given you another chance to complete the task that you failed before. Do you remember?"

"Don't call me sir. Yes I remember, I remember everything now. Where is she? WHERE IS ELENA?!"

"HEY! Calm down, now. I am going to take you to your room where you can shower and change and we will talk about this later" I told him sternly.

"Fine, then lets go Gabriel."

I showed him to his room and told him we would be waiting in the study for him, I gave him directions to the study so he knew where he needed to go.

1 hour later

"Gabriel and I don't know your name. Tell me everything" he entered the study where we told him we would be waiting.

"Ah finally you're ready. You will find out my name in due time don't worry, now how about we discuss this plan. Firstly, do you remember who you are?"

"Of course I do, my name is Marcus"

"Excellent, welcome to the team Marcus Thomson"

Yes Marcus is back!!! ^^ I bet this is you right now