what happens on the train...

Annabeth's p.o.v.

" Come on, Perce! You don't want someone taking your seat!" I yelled down the train corridor. In a flash, Percy hurried up towards me, from the direction of the prefects bathroom. His cheeks were flushed, his shirt lopsided and he still had a smear of lipgloss on his cheek. I knew he had just come from a little make out seesion with his girlfriend, Penelope Clearwater. I hated her. Wait, that was an understatment. When she was around Percy, she was polite, sweet as sugar. But when she was with me, alone, maybe in the kitchen of the burrow, she was spiteful and sharp.

Percy plonked down next to me, his leg brushing against mine. Butterflies erupted in the pit of my stomach, and I felt myself blush.I tried hiding behind my bright red hair, Yeah, sue me, curse me, lock me up in Azkaban. It doesn't change the fact that I have a crush on my brother. The trains whistle hollared through the air, signalling our departure. We stuck our heads out of the window, and waved to mum, until we couldn't see her anymore.

Percy's p.o.v.

I sat down next to Anna, my leg brushing hers slightly. I felt a tingling sensation, and didn't want it to stop. I noticed that Anna was blushing, and trying to hide it behind her fiery red hair. She wasn't doing a very good job. I became engrossed in her. I studied every contour of her face, every curve, everything. the sharp point to her jaw bone that gave her the appearance of a pixie. her hair looked soft and silky, and I was so tempted to reach out and touch it.

I noticed how her eyes were unusually bright, as though she was on the verge of tears. Her eyes were a light shade of blue, that captured me whenever they looked into mine. Her perfect cupids bow lips framed her dazzling white teeth, and were plump and ruby red.

At that moment, Fred and George sauntered in, and immediately began discussing start of term pranks with Anna. Though I didn't approve, I kept my mouth shut, besides, some of the things that they were coming up with were pretty funny. 

"How about," Anna asked, " We turn everything in the Slytherin common room pink, and put a potion in their drinks to dye their hair red and gold?" Fred and George looked at her in awe, then took her in a three-way hug. 

"How did we get such an amazing person as our sister?" they said simultaneously. At that i scoffed. All three turned to me, their smiles disappearing from their faces. 

"Well, she's hardly all that!" I scoffed, rolling my eyes. As soon as I said it, I immediatley regretted it. Well, I may as well finish what I started.

"Admit it, she's quite plain, really. Nothing special. Adverage features, hair, she's not incredibly intelligent..." I trailed off. Fred and George's mouth's were touching the floor, and Anna looked like she was about to burst into tears. Oh, Merlin! What've I done? 

Anna drew a shakey breath and muttered, "Thanks, Perce. Thanks alot." And with that, she threw open the door, and dashed down the corridor. Away from me.