Chapter Two

(Hi there friends, I forgot about this fic, oh man I did I forget. But if any of you still care I'm going to attempt to finish this. Thanks loves xx)

"Wake up already." Louis sighed impatiently, hands placed lightly on his hips with an irritable expression scrawled across his features. Harry only snuffed in reply, a muffled, sleep heavy giggle escaping his lips, a contorted smile strewn playing on his lips.
"You're hangover is going to be massive." He tutted, giving a flick to Harry's nose, sounding a light groan from the younger lad, eyelids fluttering.
"No more sleeping!" Louis snapped, tilting Harry's chin up, his glare meeting his bleary-eyed, unfocused gawk.
"Where am I?" He groaned again, this one much louder as Louis clicked his fingers, flooding the room of light.
"Home." Louis responded, an impish smirk stretched across his lips,
"This isn't my home."
Louis shivered slightly, Harold had an absolutely lovely voice, husky, yet had a smooth tone about it. A proud glint came to Louis' eyes. He did well.
"It is now." Louis' voice was condescending, watching Harry furiously scrub at his eyes, trying to get his vision to focus, he assumed, by the way he would rub, stare intently at his hand, then rub again.
"That isn't going to do you much." He grumbled, handing Harry a small bottle of water, which he accepted, held for about a second, then threw Louis' way, nearly hitting him in the stomach.
"Nice try." He chuckled, snatching the bottle effortlessly, crinkling the plastic under his delicate-looking fingers. Louis watched with the most amused expression whilst Harry practically dove out of the room.
"Clumsy," Louis noted to himself, "But quite fast."

••••

Louis thought this was cute.
Harry had been running frantically though his house for about five minutes, a slur of quiet prayers whispered under his breath, followed by a trail of curses when he found every door locked, and not a single window.
He could hear Harry's quick footsteps through the rafters, snorting when he heard a loud crash, figuring the lanky boy had tripped.

•••Harry•••

Harry stumbled back down the ladder, his boots clicking loudly, every step echoing through the large warehouse. His breathing was growing ragged, his throat dry and burning, but Harry was determined to keep running, to find an escape. Keeprunningkeeprunningkeeprunnungkeepgoing- stop.
Harry yielded like a trained dog, a pair of muscular arms wrapping around his torso,
"Good boy." Louis purred, nibbling at Harry's ear, watching the way his body crumbled into his own, panting and wheezing.
"Let's go talk."
Harry got chills at Louis' voice, letting himself get carried by the complete stranger. Every part of him was screaming for him to run, but Louis' voice held him still, coiling around his body like a snake, leaving him helpless.
"So Harold."
There it was, Louis' voice was like a purr that sent chills and a unfamiliar warm feeling into Harry's body.
"You had quite a night, didn't you?"
Harry grunted in reply, which Louis was not pleased of.
"Your words, Harold. Use your mouth." Louis quipped.
Harry's eyes widened, Louis' voice was sharp, like a stab, it sent Harry rigid like someone had pressed a knife to his neck,
"Uhm, I-I-"
Louis pinched Harry's arm, sounding a small yelp,
"Don't stutter, it makes you look weak."
Harry nodded quickly, swallowing thickly, waiting for Louis to nod before he continued.
"I don't remember most of it." He croaked, voice thick and timid.
"That's what alcohol does, my dear." Louis hummed into Harry's neck, laying him down on the bed, watching his green eyes widen comically.
"Help!" He yelped, trying to scramble upward, expecting the worst of what Louis might do, "Don't please!"
"My flower, don't fret." Louis cooed, though he was smirking down at Harry, stroking his cheek with the thumb. The feather-light touch rising goosebumps on Harry's fair skin.
"W-what are-" Louis cut him off with a click of his fingers,
"What did I say about stuttering, pet? You need to learn to listen." He clicked his tongue, standing up from the bed. "Harold, my dear, you have so much to learn." The sharp-tooth smile he sent Harry made the younger man jump, though there was no way he was going to run again.
"First thing, I'm stronger and faster than you, so if you want to run, go ahead. If you want to fight me? Go ahead." Louis took a sudden step foreword, gripping Harry's jaw hard enough to leave bruises. "But I will always find you, and there is nothing you can do about it."

(I don't quite like the mood of this fic, feel it's kind of dark. I think I'm going to lighten it up. :/)