The African Sword

Quiet sat down on Snakes snake as he grunted because the dialogue in the game is missing for some reason. As snake reached his climax he yelled basically his only line in the game "you're pretty good" as he came into quiets womb. Quiet broke her vow of silence to roar a mighty roar. Her orgasm echoes through the African jungle, the lion screams tonight C: The yells woke up the African Congo from their deep slumber. They investigate the scene of the crime as they walk around in the pitch black dark. They blend in perfectly. Their 20 inch cocks still hard from their earlier nap has them restless to spread their aids to another victim(through rape of course). They spot snake and quiet doing what they should've done during the game and close in to the wrestling match. Quiet spots them from a mile away but doesn't care as she is still roaring a mighty roar from earlier in the story. And also, she wants more(the thirsty bitch!). She calms the African Men and seduces them to join the fun.(she got raped). They smirked as their yellow teeth stenches the air with AIDS. The smell of the dirty African men arouses her even more. She craves big black dick while being plowed by big boss. She knew he knew how to fuck her better than anyone else. The thick cocks of the African men rose like the sun but black. Quiet lunged all the African black shaft as she rushed to engulf the member. Saliva was dripping from the penis as the man seemed rather pleased he went first. The other men got envious of the the first man and pushed their way in. Quiet now hand her hand full with more than just her job. She rubbed off the Africans as she got plowed by snakes snake. The ecstasy in quiet's face aroused the men to go faster thrust deeper. Snakes speed increased faster, and faster, going deeper. Snake then grabs quiet with both hands as if to grab her. He spurted his semen at 15 mph into her womb. The other men cum together a couple of seconds later covering her in jizz. Quiet seemed tired out as she looks down to see her hymen blood to be all over venom's throbbing cock."what took you so long quiet said". "Kept you waiting huh?" Snake smiled back as he continued to grope her breasts unhinging her bra. He then violently grabs her breasts, squeezing them tightly. It seems like old age hasn't slowed him down after all...