"Sick" Days

*Let's get started!* ALSO FANART CREDIT GOES TO ORIGINAL ARTIST

Sourcream's POV

I sat on Jenny's bed and played on my phone. She walked in with two sodas. I looked up and grabbed one. Then I realized our trio wasn't a trio like we had planned for the day.

"Where's Buck?" I asked.

"Your Bucky Baby is at his house. Sick," she said opening her own drink. My face turned bright red.

"M-My bucky what??" I asked embarrassed while she laughed.

"Hunny, please. I've seen some of your texts," she said with a wink. I turned away and glared at my drink.

"Whatever," I mumbled.

"So?" She questioned. I looked up.

"So what?" I questioned back. She rolled her eyes.

"Your boyfriend. You gonna go comfort him in his time of death?" she asked jokingly. My eyes widened. I didn't even pick up on the sick part.

"He's sick? Since when??" I asked jumping up.

"I don't know, man," she said. I fell silent.

"Jenny, I-I'm... I'M SUCH A BAD BOYFRIEND!" I felt my eyes water. "I'M TERRIBLE, JENNY. TERRIBLE." I slowly sunk back onto the bed.

"Good god, calm down, Cream," she said sitting down beside me. She put my head on her shoulder and rubbed my back.

"You are a perfectly fine boyfriend, you drama king," she continued.

"But I didn't even know he was sick," I said in a weird, sob-filled way.

"Dude," she sat me back up."Chill."

"B-but-"

"Shush. You are a great boyfriend. For the love of god, calm down."

I wiped my eyes and nodded.

"And if you're so worried about it, why don't you go and actually check on him instead of feelin' sorry for yourself," she went on. I quickly nodded my head and jumped back up.

"You're right," I said cleaning my face with a tissue she had handed me.

"See, all better," she said while straightning my swearshirt strings. I zipped the pants legs back onto my shorts and was ready. Jenny smiled at my eagerness.

"Look at you. See? A great boyfriend," She said. I blushed a little.

"Thanks, Jenny. I don't know how I would survive without you," I said with a sigh.

"You wouldn't. Here, come with me."

I followed her to the kitchen and she grabbed three big, pink tulips out of a large pastal vase on the table. She turned and handed them to me.

"A present from you to Buck," she said grinning.

"Thank you so much." I hugged her a quickly left the house.

I walked as fast as I could to get to Mayor Dewy's house, which wasn't that far from where Jenny lived. Really nothing was too far from anything in Beach City.

I made it to the beautiful house and knocked on the door. Mr.Dewy answered almost immediately.

"Sourcream!" He said like I was a guest he had been waiting for for hours.

"Good morning, Mr.Dewy. I came by to see Buck. It's he doing ok? Heard he was sick."

"He's doing alright, I guess," he said with an unsure smile.

Mr.Dewy knew about Buck and I and was really awesome about it all. He trys his best to be a supportive parent and it's pretty cool. He seemed happy to see me.

"Come in. Come in. I think Buck will be glad to see you," he said stepping out of the way. I thanked him and quickly made my way upstairs to my boyfriend's grand bedroom. I slowly opened the door and shuffled in. Buck turned over in his bed and looked at me. He grinned.

"Hey, baby. Whatcha got?" He asked sitting up. I blushed slightly at the pet name. Still got to me every time.

He was in nothing but a pair of boxers and some rainbow socks with a chain around his neck. His hair was a little messy and it was one of those rare moments when he didn't have his bulky sunglasses on.

"Just some, umm, flowers. A get-well-soon present, I guess," I said holding them up.

"Aww baby, you didn't have to. I'm actully feeling fine. Haven't had a real fever since yesterday morning. Old man's just real worried about it like he is everything," he said running a hand through his hair. He stood up and walked over.

"Thanks, sweetpea," he said kissing my cheek. My face got hot again. He laughed a little.

"You're so easily embarrassed," he said. "Just calling you things like sweetpea and you get all bashful."

"W-Whatever," I said looking away.

"It's actually pretty cute," he said backing me into the wall right beside the doorway. I dropped the flowers as he pressed his lips to mine and snaked his arms around my waist, burring them under my sweatshirt. His hands were cold against my back. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. As close as possible.

I feel like our relationship could be described in just these few words:
Awkward romance and random makeout session. No joke. Not that I had anything against amazing moments like these. Buck is a *really* good kisser.

My back was pressed as close to the wall as possible and he pressed his body impossibly colser to mine. I tugged at his hair as he ran his hands up my bare back under my shirt, sending shivers done my spine.

"Hey, Sourcream, I got some water for those fl-"

Mr.Dewy pushed the cracked door open and nearly dropped the glass of water. I jumped, quickly pushed Buck off of me, and tried to stutter out a few words but failed. Buck just looked at his dad indifferently, hands still in my shirt.

"Yah, pops?" He asked nonchalantly. I just stood against the wall horrified and I knew I was redder that a tomato.

"I-I just umm brought some umm water for th-the flowers. I'm sorry for interrupting y-you. I'll just sit this, umm, here." He placed the glass on the desk and quickly left.

In all honestly, Mr.Dewy would probably by us a box of condoms if we asked. He could walk in on us having sex on his couch and then apologize and leave again. But it was still insanely embarrassing.

"Oh my god..." I mumbled. I starred at Buck for any reaction. He laughed reassuringly and rubbed circles on my hips with his thumbs.

"See? Pops don't care," he said giving me a quick peck on the lips. I laughed a little and hugged him tight.

"I'm glad you're feeling better," I said as we started a whole new makeout session.

Like I said. Awkward romance and random makeout sessions.

Word count: 1120 words》