10/11

Having finished eating, the two actors went to Jae Joon's house. It was a white, two storey building on the outskirts of Seoul. The atmosphere inside was warm and cosy, making Takuya feel at home even though it was only his second visit.

The blonde blew hair out of his face, while taking off his shoes. It was very hot today so even though the walk from the restaurant to Joon's house wasn't long, the two men got sweaty. The brunette proposed a shower and Takuya immediately agreed.

"I don't have spare clothes with me though"

"you can borrow mine, I don't mind" the older man led his guest to the bedroom on the second floor "do you want to shower first?"

"no, you go on ahead. It's your house, hyung"

"you sure?"

"yeah, I'll pick out some clothes in the meantime"

"okay. Take whichever you like best" the model nodded with a smile and Jae Joon left him in his room.

The Japanese man opened his hyung's closet. It was filled to the brim with clothes, everything nicely organised. He stared a little, astonished at the fact that the actor wasn't a messy person. Shaking off his initial surprise, he browsed through the closet. He took a random pair of boxers and threw it on the bed, continuing his search. Takuya was about to pick grey sweatpants when a black, slightly ripped material at the back of the closet attracted his attention. It was a pair of skinny jeans, too small for Jae Joon but perfect for him. They still had a price tag attached to them.

"well, he did tell me to pick what I liked best..." feeling only slightly guilty, he took scissors from a nearby shelf, cut off the tag and put the jeans on the bed. He completed his outfit with a grey T-shirt. He sat on a swivelling chair and played with his phone to pass the time.

As soon as the blonde heard the bathroom door opening, he took the clothes he picked out and left the room. He was met with the sight of Joon clad in white jeans and a white shirt with two black stripes running horizontally across the chest area. Takuya found himself staring a little longer than was appropriate.

"do you want some tea?" asked the brunette, heading downstairs.

"sure"

Jae Joon continued on his way but stopped just before the stairs "oh, right! You can leave your clothes in the hamper, I'll launder them later, okay?" not waiting for a response, he whirled around and descended the steps.

After a moment of watching the older man walk down the stairs, the model went to the bathroom. It was bigger than he expected, around 10 square metres or so. He put the clothes he was holding on a drawer next to the sink and stripped out of his sweaty attire, throwing it into the laundry basket afterwards. The tiles were pleasantly cold against his bare feet when he was walking towards the shower stall. Upon entering the cabin, the blonde noted that it was large enough for two people. Thoughts of showering with his hyung filled his head but he quickly dismissed them. Closing the cabin behind him, he proceeded to wash himself with warm water.

***

When the Japanese man finished showering, he dried his body with one of many towels hanging nearby and then threw it in the hamper. He dressed up, still in awe that the pair of pants he found in Joon's closet fit him perfectly. The T-shirt, however, was too big. Even though they were of the same height, the older man had broader shoulders and was more muscular in general. Takuya checked himself out in the full body mirror in the corner. He liked the way the ripped jeans hugged his legs, making them seem even longer. He spun around and looked back. The shirt's grey material went a little past his butt, giving him a cute appearance. He couldn't help but wonder whether the brunette will find him attractive or not. Sighing, he left the bathroom and walked down the stairs.