Drugged

The first thing I noticed when I opened my eyes was pitch darkness my pounding headache also made itself known.

"Uhhhhh okay money, that's the last time your ever drinking again I grouned out loud to myself.

I then tried to pull myself into sitting position but to my surprise like a spring my body was dragged down yet again.

"What in the hel--- "I exclaimed.

"Wait" I thought to myself "do you smell that"

"Nahhh what is it"I answered back in my head

"My point exactly this is not my room. Where DA fabreeze at."

"Ohhhhh my gosh this is not my room" I whispered out loud as adrenaline and fear was finally sinking in

"It's okay Simone it okay let's not ahead of ourselves. You really did out do yourself last night. You 

probably just went home with a random person from the bar nothing too crazy.  Happens all the time to strippers let's just collect your shit and hit the road cause we got work."

But once again as I tried to get up I was pulled down yet again.

That was when I notice the soreness in my arms and the jingling of chains moving against one another my hands where handcuffed to the headboard.

Okay now it's time to lose it money their probably some crazy sick wacko who even keeps a room this dark scream money scream.

" ahh--" before I could even start the scream that was willing itself to jump out of my throat something in the far end corner of the room that I didn't notice before caught my eye. It was a pair of eyes so intensely green that it lit up the room.

"I see that your awake now princess" this strangers raspy but deadly voice whispered out into the air. 

"yeah... i really dont know who you are or what im doing here but if you could unchain me that would be perfect"

"hahahah"the sound of his humorless laughter cut into the stale air of the gloomy room surrounding me. "ohh so you a slick one i see"

the sound of a chair creaking as weight was released from it had my heart pounding in my chest 

the hairs on my legs shivered as i felt his hand just so lightly graze the sheet as he came as he came closer step by step by step

my head relentlessly scanned the room trying to figure out just in the hell he might be. 

whoever said only black people blend in with the dark lied. my nigga dead ass disappeared

"..ohhhAAAHHHHHAAHH" I screamed out as i felt that weird sensation the one you can only get when teeth just so softly graze over your sensitive skin

"Stop" I whispered out into the open as I then felt one the handsome (or so i hope) strangers hand against my crook in my lower back where his hand seemed to fit almost perfectly  while  his next hand continued to travel south.

"Please" I screamed as the hands began to become much more violent with pulling and twisting.

I desperately searched my surrounding with my eyes looking for any weapons that could possibly protect me. But it was pitch black not even a window light can be seen.

"no one can hear you for here " he finally whispered into my ears dangerously

"Who are you" I cried out "noo.. i don't even need to know that but you don't need to do this just let me go I won't tell anyone"

"Yeah I bet you won't sweetheart"

"see now you put money on that bet you wouuuldd win." i stated comically with  nervous  laugh following after it.

"shhhh" he hushed me and with that said hes lips were on mine. the  tender and  luscious feel of his lips pushed me into dreamy oblivion.

when our lips were finaally detached i opened my eyes to see his dark,brown and hints of black eyes swimming together with mined itself into my head

  In that moment the only one question that even seemed to matter force it self out of my mind 

"what are you gonna do to me"

"ohhh...what am  i gonna do you no honey the question is what wont i be doing to you" he whispered suductively and im not gonna even lie i was eating up all the bs that was spilled out of his mouth like it was my last supper.