The Bad Boy Saved My Life

Author: PrincessofWhales

Over 3.99M reads

Over 119K favorites

(Completed)

34 Parts

Peyton Hills has it all.

She has the perfect life with the perfect parents who shockingly aren't divorced. Her family is loaded and she has so many great friends. She sits at the popular table at lunch and is nice to everyone- even the nerds.

But her perfect life goes crashing down hill and turns into a mess.

What happens when something tragic strikes Peyton's parents that has her moving all the way across the country to live in New York with her Aunt & Uncle? Can she handle it all at her new school? Not being popular, being unknown, being teased and forced to start over?

The once beautiful 17 year old popular girl turns into the petrified, anxious and mysterious teenager who can't handle anything anymore. Being the lonely girl at the new school; can she find friends and... love?

One boy notices this lonely girl and coincidentally gets paired up with her for a Health project. He then become her only friend. Finding out that she has many secrets to hide, this one boy tries to help Peyton. This one boy saves her life, and tries to bring her out of herb shell, making her do spontaneous things with him and it all turns into one hell of a ride.

This 'one boy' is Evan Shepards.

The school's popular, ignorant, cocky jock on the football team.
(Currently in plot editing. I suggest reading slowly. Wattpad has glitched my final chapter on this book and I can no longer edit it. I will be posting THE FINAL CHAPTER #32 AS A SEPARATE BOOK ON MY PROFILE. You have been warned!) 

----------------

[C/N]: Heyyyy supp just woke up but here I am posting another work of art! I'm on my way to school though and we're only gonna be there half the day! yay! freedom is ours xD k byeee.. stay purtyyy and cuteeee! :* <3