Phone Guy Death Theory

Theory #1 when the beloved phone guy dies in FNaF 1 Freddys jingle can be heard playing which means he was either in the kitchen or the phone guy ran out of power and Freddy was coming for him. Freddy was probably in the kitchen though because there was no sounds of the power going off. What probably happened is the phone guy was on the kitchen camera and Freddy was playing his jingle.

The second part to this theory is the groan that is heard in the phone call. The two animatronics that groan is Chica and Bonnie when they are in the office. The phone guy probably heard the groan and immediately exited the kitchen cameras only to see Chica or Bonnie jump scare him and stuff him in a suit.

Part three to this theory is the banging at the door. Foxy is the only animatronic that bangs at the door. That means that the west hall door was closed and Foxy was banging on it so Bonnie could not have killed him because he only shows up in the west hall.

Part Four the conclusion. Therefore Chica is the only animatronic based on this theory that could have done it because Freddy is in the kitchen playing his jingle, Foxy is banging at the door, Bonnie is waiting at the door or is somewhere else in the pizzeria and Chica is in the office groaning and ends up killing the phone guy and stuffed him into a suit. This theory only works if the phone guy was playing by the game mechanics.

Theory #2 If the phone guy was not playing by the game mechanics all of the animatronics could have killed him at once.

Theory #3 the power goes out, Freddy plays his jingle, the banging was the phone guy trying to escape Freddy because he knew what would happen, the groans was of phone guy knowing he was about to die and he gets jump scared and dies being stuffed into a suit.

Theory #4 the power goes out, Freddy plays his jingle, Chica and Bonnie comes into his office and groans, Foxy Bangs at the door, and one of the animatronics kills him.