CHAPTER-4 HARRISON UNIVERSITY

A/N :

Hey guys, I finally updated. I am so sorry for the delay. I've been really busy lately with my studies and exams. I will not be updating frequently because I'll be busy with studies. My exams are round the corner and I still have loads of study to do. I can't promise anything but I will try- 'keyword TRY' to update if I get time.

Soon we landed in USA. Oh God! I badly wanna sing 'Party in the USA' by Miley Cyrus. I was a nervous wreck but Nick was there by my side like he promised and kept giving me assurance. After collecting our luggage we exited the airport. We saw a man probably in his late twenties, waiting for us with our name plates. We went to him and greeted him. He took our luggage and placed them in the car but our luggage had different plans because the whole car was filled with our luggage and there was no way I and Nick were going to fit in the car as well. The man, whose name was Richard, was looking at us with amusement while we were busy laughing our butts out.

We took another cab to the Harrison's and after 20 minute drive we were finally standing in front of Harrison University. It was.......HUGE. I mean I've visited many universities but this was A-MA-ZING. The building was 5 floors high with an ancient look. It was surrounded by a garden filled with different kinds of trees and flowers. There was a stone pathway from the front gate to the building. On the left hand side, there was parking area with hundreds of classy and expensive cars. On the right hand side, a little far away from the main building was another 5 storey building with the same ancient look but slightly modern textures. This university just spoke one word- MONEY. If not for scholarship, I can't imagine to take admission in this university.

"Welcome to Harrison University." I was so deep in taking my surrounding that I didn't notice a man standing in front of us. He was probably in his fifties with greying hairs. He was about 5 6'. He wore a very thick round specs.

'"Miss Natasha, Mr Nikhil we are glad to have you here. I am Xavier Matthews, the principal of Harrison University. We hope you'll make our University more prestigious with you presence and take to another high level."

"Hello sir. We are honoured to be here and we promise we won't let you down." I said with pride and Nick agreed.

"Okay so you both will start from Monday. You will be now taken to your respective dorms so that you can have rest and settle down." He said in a very business-like manner. We both nodded and followed the airport guy, Richard along with a female attendant who was introduced as Marie Granger. We went towards the right side and came to a halt in front of a huge golden gate.

"Miss Natasha this is the girls' dorm and the boys' dorm is behind this building." Mrs Granger said looking from me to Nikhil. "We follow discipline in every aspect and expect the same from you both. We have a set of rules which are to be followed in any condition. Mr Nikhil, Richards will escort you to the boys' dorm." We both nodded our heads.

"Hey baby sis don't miss me too much."

"Huh self-centered butt-hole". I said smacking his head.

"Aww you wound me sis." He said placing a hand over his heart. "And by the way, who even uses that word nowadays. It's asshole sis, not butthole".

"What can I say, I love wounding you that's my favorite pass-time. And language mister, don't swear in front of me, I won't hesitate to smack your head."

"Now I'm really hurt sister". He said trying to be serious but I can still feel a hint of playfulness in his voice.

"Keep sa-"I stopped when someone cleared their throat. I looked behind to see Richard and Mrs Granger looking at us with amusement.

"Uh if you guys are done can we proceed" Mrs Granger asked still amused.

"Um uhh yeah sure um why not?" I said blushing a bit for our childish act. I looked over Nick to see him trying to control his laughter over my flushed face. I gave him a glare which instantly shut him up.

"I'll see you on Monday then?" he asked.

"Sure see you on Monday". I told him while turning on my heels and walking away with Mrs Granger.

A/N:

Sorry guys, I know this chapter was short and not so good. I took some time out of my schedule and wrote it. I promise next chapter will be better than this one.

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT...

Love you......<3