Danny Jones imagine

"Are you sure there's not anything else that you want?"

"Yes I'm sure. The dinner was special enough, then to come home to a brand new guitar, loads of roses and chocolate is way too sweet of you!"

"Well it is your birthday and I want it to be special to you. So you can remember it through all your life!"

Danny is an amazing boyfriend. He really is. He'd do anything for me, and I mean anything. As soon as I came home from uni today he slipped me in this beautiful dress and he took us to a fancy restaurant down town. He looked absolutely georgeous in one if his finest suits. We had an amazing dinner and now we're here on his sofa, drinking wine while he's playing me songs that he's written to me. Such a talented lad. I can't figure out how I got him, he's way too good for me.

Danny started to talk, about what I didn't notice. I was too busy studying his face. Eyes, nose, cheek bones and his lips and hair. Don't even get me started on how much I love his eyes.

"Can you kiss me?" I interrupted him during his mid-sentence which definitely caught his attention. He quickly put his guitar down and slowly moved a little bit closer to me. One of his hands came to rest on my thigh, and the other one he placed on my neck, pulling me in slightly. I could see stars in his eyes as he looked into my eyes, and then on my lips, to go back to my eyes again.

His lips touch mine and my body goes mad. Just one single touch by him and my body reacts like I've been teased. This is all so very delicate.

I pulled away and said;

"You know what" then downed my wine. Danny looked a bit surprised when I pulled away.

"There might be something I would like you to do." I said cheekily before standing up from his sofa and then walkin into Danny's bedroom, he was walking close by.

"And what is that?" He asked me looking at me searching through his drawers.

I picked up a tiny bottle from his bed-drawer and threw it to him.

"Massage oil?" He questioned as he looked down on the bottle, then back to me and found me halfway out my dress. I laid down on his bed on my belly, after I threw the dress on the floor, and rested my head on some pillows.

"It was such a long time ago I got a proper back-massage. I want one!"

There was no complaining. He happily climbed on top of my half naked body and poured some massage oil on my back. The cold oil touched my back and I shivered a little.

"Do you mind if I...?" Danny awkwardly asked for permission to unclip my bra.

I nodded and he slowly uncliped it. I kept it on though.

His hands finally started to massage my upper-back and then woring their way lower down then he repeated it.

This is probably the best birthday I've ever had. And it's not over just yet. Everything somehow was perfect and well planed. I couldn't thank Danny enough.

"I love you Danny."

He stopped working with his hands and bent forwards to plant a kiss on my shoulder then on my neck.

"I love you too *Y/N*" he whispered in my ear.

I turned around beneath him and looked him deeply in his eyes before giving him a soft kiss on his lips.

I rested my weigh on my elbows behind my back as Danny sat on top of me, still kissing me.

"You know what, I can't wait anymore!" He said as he broke the passionate kiss and shoved his hand down in his pocket. He pulled out a small black box and fibbled with it a little. My heart began to race.

"*Y/N* you know that I love you more than anything and I would take a bullet for you at anytime. I want to spend the rest if my life with you..."

That's it, my heart IS racing. He's proposing?

"Will you marry me?" Danny said and opened the little box.

My heart illiterally just skipped a beat as he popped the question.

"YES, Of course I will Danny! I love you so much." He placed the ring carefully on my ring finger and then kissed me even more passionately then before.

This is the start of a brand new amazing life for both me and Danny. And I couldn't have been more excited!