Chapter 4

So...another chapter for tha people that have been waiting...although im certain its not many...anstiwayz...

Go on...READ!

He's The Macho Mafia Man and Im The soon-to-be BRIDE?!

"So," he said, "I guess youre not excited about getting married huh?" Why would I be? Im being forced. I shook my head indicating a 'NO'.

"Oh," he said, "I was kinda hopping that you would be."

"Why?"

"Because if I get married then I wont have to be in charge of the Mafia when I turn 18. I told my dad that I didnt wanna do it so he said that the only way is to get married. I couldnt find anyone suitable for me, since it was an arranged marriage." Wow! I thought that he was gonna make up some lame excuse like, 'We get to freak all the time'.

"Then who's gonna be in charge when your father is killed?" Whooops! I didnt mean to say that, but I was kind of curious.

"You hate my dad to huh? Well my older brother will take charge." He said. I wonder if his older is extremely hot. What the hell am I thinking?! Here I am infront of a sex god and Im thinking about his brother?!

"Um...whats your brothers name?" I asked.

"Kalvin. He hates my dad too. They never get along which is why dad wanted me to take charge instead of him. But I told him that I didnt want to and he understood." I thought his dad would rough him up

just for saying no to him.

Dad and Mr. Streaton entered the kitchen and whispered something to each other.

"What were you two talking about Dad?" I asked.

"Whether you two should get married within a week or not." Mr. Streaton said. I couldve sworn that I said DAD.

"Um, Dad," I said putting emphasis on the word Dad, "We cant get married in a week. I dont know anything about him."

"Thats not true," Kaz shouted, " She knows why I want to marry, my first and last name, AND she even k ows about Kalvin!"

"Seems like he is very fond of you Annie." Dad chuckled.

"Well," Mr. Clean grinned towards me, creepily, "We have decided that its for the best if you both marry in a week." That damned evil bastard. He stared at me, smiling a sickly sweet smile that made me want to crush his baby makers. I glared towards him and looked a Kaz.

"I can see why your brother hates him." I sneered. I walked past him and upstairs to my room. I got a change of clothes and headed to the bathroom for a shower. I let the hot water run down my back to help calm my nerves. After 15 minutes, I dried and wrapped a towel around myself. I forgot some underwear and to go back out to grab some. As soon as I walked out, I saw Kaz leaning over Christy.

"What the hell are you doing to her?!" I screamed, making him and Christy jump.

"Why do you have to be so loud Annie?" Christy whinned. So cranky.

"Whoa! Who are you?" She asked Kaz. He looked a little shocked but soon recovered.

"Im Kaz. Annie's soon-to-be husband. Who are you?" He asked suspiciously. Why is he so skeptical about her?

"Im Christy and its nice to meet you. Im gonna be your sister-in-law, apparently." He stared at her and frowned.

"Hey Bellz," he whispered.

"Um," I said, "Is that supposed to be me?"

"Yeah. I need to tell you something."

He came to stand infront of me. He was in deep thought and stared at me blankly. He took a deep breath and sighed.