Falling for a cloud (a jc caylen fan fic)

Angelina ad Andrea or as I tease her Kiandrea I use her and kians ship name a lot are best friends with O2L youtube channel I've always had a crush on Jc but I think that will never happen does Jc have feelings for her ? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Angelina and Andrea where packing to go to playlist live .

Angelina's POV

I can't wait to go to playlist live we are gonna be there for a month I can't wait Andrea told me that we got the master suite I'm exited we put on our makeup and red jeans with black heels and a black shirt and red beanies we are ready and got on the airplane and I fell asleep.

Jc's POV

I can't wait to see Angelina I don't know but when I'm around her it makes me happy Ricardo shook me out of my daydream we where already on the plane he said are you thinking about

Angelina yeah I said so what do you want I made it official Im asking her out Ricardo looked at me in shock dang I was thinking out loud I said what I was thinking damn it Ricardo said that he is telling Ricky, Connor, Trevor,and Kian and Andrea I said you can't I want it to be special so your gonna help me I said forcefully . Okay Ricardo said when we got off of the plane I saw Angelina I was so happy I ran to her and gave her a tight squeeze I think I scared her but then she relaxed into the hug then next thing you know every one has out there cameras oh shit .

Angelina's POV

Me and Andrea gust got off the plane then out of no where Jc hugs me he starteld me then I relaxed then I saw Kian Andrea Ricky Connor Trevor Sam and Ricardo with there phones out taking pictures ohhhh shhiitt I let go of Jc and he whispered in my ear I missed you what did he say