Uh oh!!

Jaden POV

I woke up this morning in paiges bed. that only means one thing, we did it. im so happy she let me take her virginity and not that idiot trey. it just shows me how far we have come. i got out of bed and went to the bathroom ang took a shower, by the time i got up paige was up on her phone.

me: hey babe

paige: hey.. *she said as she looked at his abs*

me: last night was just WOW

paige: i know right, you put it down real good

me: yea, well you know how i do

paige: so are you going out with boys tonight?

me: yea we are checking out that new teen club named "venus"

paige: oh, yea i heard about tht club i heard all the ratchet hoes come out around 12:00, lol

me: oh word?, damn i guess we gon have to go to another club before 12

paige: another club?

me: yea, i mean, me and my boys havent hung out at a club in a long time

paige: fine, i guess

me: well i gotta go home and get ready for our outting tonight

paige: ok bye *kisses jaden passionately*

im surprised at how paige acted, i mean the whole time we have been together, me and my boys havent hung out, i have to make time for my friends to. but im not telling her that, shell just take it the wrong way. anyways im bout to get ready for the club its 6 oclock and we headin out at 8, so i put on my msfts gear and my msfts hat and watched tv until 8.

Paiges POV

well thats just great jaden is going to be out ALL NIGHT with his friends, i hope he doesnt do anything bad, i trust him its just that i worry sometimes. since jaden will be out ill just call up my girls and see what they are doing.

Phone Convo

Kylie: hello?

me: hey girl

kylie: hey paige, wyd?

me: nothing, are you and willow doing anything tonight?

kylie: nah, we just gon chill, why:

me: i was hoping we could have a sleepover at willows tonight

kylie:yea that would be great, im already here and your on speaker and willow said yes!

me: great ill be over in 10min

kylie: ok, bye

i got dressed in some shorts and a shirt and headed over in my white ferrari that i got for my sweet 16 birthday. when i rang the doorbell willow answerd.

willow: hey paige!

me: hey boo

kylie: yall wanna watch a movie?

both: yea

so we went to the theater and watched "think like a man"

AT THE CLUB

Jadens POV

so me, moi and teo are at club venus and it is of the chain every body is dancing and having a good time. i went to the bar and asked for a coke and this pretty girl came and sat by me and said hey.