chapter 2

I woke up the next  morning sore as hell but after we finished making out I went down the hall and left to the guest room Jai was wondering why and I said don't talk to me I cant believe you. Today was a new day and I walked into jai's room. Tracy and Luke were still sleeping I took a shower and put a beautiful summer dress on I then walked out and found a note shaped like a heart saying you rocked my world last night and I didn't mean to call you Ariana Brianna  Love Jai. How did he know my name I walked downstairs and found rose petals leading into the garden wow beautiful. When I went into the back yard Jai was in the tree and I was like you are so crazy and I forgive you. We had a picnic and then he climbed a tree with me on his back he was amazing when all of a sudden he started singing Brianna and Jai sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G he was so cute so I gave him a peck on his lips why did I do that he picked me up and put me on his lap and started kissing me taking my breathe away I liked it I pulled away and he was like another thing tradition with every perfect couple we have to kiss around the tree and engrave our name okay I said we kissed and I engraved our names it was beautiful. He was laying down and said come here let me pick you up on my feet I laughed he put me up in the air and I made poses when all of a sudden I lost balance and landed on top of him that is what he wanted he kissed me the rest of the day. He went to the kitchen and started cooking dinner I was on twitter and facebook on his phone when all of a sudden he got a text from Ariana saying hey babe want to hang out today ? I was so furious I left and left a not attached to his phone saying FUCK YOU I never want to see you again.

jai's pov ...

I am broken up with Ariana. Ariana just cant stand that some other girl has me and I am falling hard I have to make things right with Briana. I started running behind her when all of a sudden I saw her running into my brothers hands what the fuck. I was mad about that why would she do that he gave her a kiss on the cheek and walked her home. I left and started crying I didn't eat or sleep I couldn't help but think about Briana I want her I need her in life I'm going to get her.