-Chapter Twenty-

Trends

#FinallyOutOfTheCloset

#LouisGay

#IRememberWhen

#LarryStylinson

#Boris

LouisIsn’tStraight

TakeThatElounorShipers

AprilFools

Larry Shippers Told You So Bitches

Twitter

----------------

@Louis_Tomlinson: All I want to do is snuggle up with @Harry_Styles and watch Harry potter, but Alas. Muggle times await…

@Harry_Styles: @Louis_Tomlinson Don’t let the Muggle’s know our biggest secret…

@LarryBumFun837: That @Louis_Tomlinson roade on your brooomstrick last niight @Harry_Styles?

@Harry_Styles: @LarryBumFun837 @Louis_Tomlinson *Rode *Broomstick

@Louis_Tomlinson: @Harry_Styles @LarryBumFun837 *Night

-----------------------------------

Louis Tomlinson Finally admits he likes… that one D… yes? No, okay…

The last 12 hours have been a little hectic but It’s official then, Louis Tomlinson of One Direction has (Finally) come out. The 21 year old has had us questioning our sanities for almost three years, and now we know the truth.

Now, it wasn’t exactly like he tried to hide the fact he was gay, his band mates outed him enough about it, which was highly amusing but also very annoying, because it just wasn’t nice to get or hopes up like that each time! 

However, since they got rid of Management (we never did like those nasty people) Louis came out with-in the hour. We knew they were covering up his homosexuality, we told you didn’t we… DIDN’T WE!

Sorry, we’re all a little emotional at Sugarscape today, one of our very own writers tried to drown herself in the toilet exclaiming it was too much to handle (She’s alright now, but we sent her home for a shower)

What’s the next step for the Tommo I hear you ask! Well, type at least! Has he got an eye on a boy, He was seen kissing Harry Styles after being mobbed and was followed finally getting so annoyed that he shouted “Yes I’m f***ing gay, now stop following us,okay?” He later on tweeted about his ‘Boyfriend’. Now April the first wasn’t exactly the best day to come out, it being April the first, Many people took his comments as an April fools prank to which he replied “You want an April fools? Okay, how’s this? I’m as f***ing straight as a pole. Like a straight pole. Okay?’

Followed by an “I’m gay and Happy, why won’t anyone accept it?” We do Louis, we do!!

What do you think about Harry? We think they do make a good couple, we’re total Larry shippers in this office! What do you think on Louis coming out of the closet, leave us your answers below while we go and get drunk celebrating this fabulous news!